Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Why Do Not More Clients Review?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default Why Do Not More Clients Review?

    I know there are more than just a few of us in Belfast who visit escorts but very few review.

    I am aware of this due to the few occasions (I am glad that they are few), that I have left the bathroom and nearly bumping into another client.
    Not recommended when you only have a small towel covering your never regions.
    Or other times that a client enters after and fortunately leaves before me.

    If you don't know it already, my pet hate is bumping into, or having to listen to beds squeaking other than mine. A real turn off!!!!

    So why not more reviews?

    For me I like to review shortly after appointments to ensure details are fresh in my mind.
    This helps to decide who to revisit on a later date and hopefully help me remember those I have visited in later years. For me I treasure these encounters.

    So what is your reason to review and why do you think others do not review?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    This is completely off topic but this post reads as if you have just spent a long time talking to non native english speakers:

    'why do not more clients review'

    'so why not more reviews'

    Just a thought, I have never been in Belfast so can not add to the topic in a more useful way.

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    I know there are more than just a few of us in Belfast who visit escorts but very few review.

    I am aware of this due to the few occasions (I am glad that they are few), that I have left the bathroom and nearly bumping into another client.
    Not recommended when you only have a small towel covering your never regions.
    Or other times that a client enters after and fortunately leaves before me.

    If you don't know it already, my pet hate is bumping into, or having to listen to beds squeaking other than mine. A real turn off!!!!

    So why not more reviews?

    For me I like to review shortly after appointments to ensure details are fresh in my mind.
    This helps to decide who to revisit on a later date and hopefully help me remember those I have visited in later years. For me I treasure these encounters.

    So what is your reason to review and why do you think others do not review?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    On topic . I bet those who have had appointments use reviews as a gauge as to whom they choose to see . : doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (27-12-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    667

    Default

    cause not everyone is sad and cant wait to dash home to their pc to boast about having sex with a call girl.Personaly i tell every client under no circumstances are they do write a review.Would i want my partner or friends reading it?Eh No.What happens on the bed or over my cooker stays there and i do not want the world knowing.And many men feel the same way.Of course some like to boast on here as if its a numbers game and a lot of women love high numbers.Not me.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Fair point and not one that I had thought of. But it cannot be good for business unless you have a lot of regulars.

    Having said that I never write a review cause of the need to boast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    cause not everyone is sad and cant wait to dash home to their pc to boast about having sex with a call girl.Personaly i tell every client under no circumstances are they do write a review.Would i want my partner or friends reading it?Eh No.What happens on the bed or over my cooker stays there and i do not want the world knowing.And many men feel the same way.Of course some like to boast on here as if its a numbers game and a lot of women love high numbers.Not me.
    Last edited by herodotus; 27-12-10 at 22:36.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (27-12-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    anywere with good escort
    Posts
    51
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    cause not everyone is sad and cant wait to dash home to their pc to boast about having sex with a call girl.Personaly i tell every client under no circumstances are they do write a review.Would i want my partner or friends reading it?Eh No.What happens on the bed or over my cooker stays there and i do not want the world knowing.And many men feel the same way.Of course some like to boast on here as if its a numbers game and a lot of women love high numbers.Not me.
    but they help us paying clients pick a good escort instead of wasting our money on bad ones

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to paddy777 For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (27-12-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    This is completely off topic but this post reads as if you have just spent a long time talking to non native english speakers:

    'why do not more clients review'

    'so why not more reviews'

    Just a thought, I have never been in Belfast so can not add to the topic in a more useful way.
    Ooooh hero, we will be watching your literacy skills in future.

    Good question mark. Ask any girl on here and she will express frustration at the minuscule amount of reviews compared to the number of clients entertained. I'll stick my neck out and attempt a calculation. If a good girl receives 5 reviews in a month and she is to see on average 5 guys a day.... That's one in thirty review. The other 29 I guarantee you have read your review and mine before deciding to visit said girl.

    Dirty inconsiderate bastards. ..... I'd say.
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 27-12-10 at 22:38. Reason: Ha ha .... Good question mark.... Get it???? Lol.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    herodotus (27-12-10), mature abby (27-12-10), Sam Spade (27-12-10)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    cause not everyone is sad and cant wait to dash home to their pc to boast about having sex with a call girl.Personaly i tell every client under no circumstances are they do write a review.Would i want my partner or friends reading it?Eh No.What happens on the bed or over my cooker stays there and i do not want the world knowing.And many men feel the same way.Of course some like to boast on here as if its a numbers game and a lot of women love high numbers.Not me.
    Not thought of it as that way, I alway thought advertisers always liked positive reviews as they can aid business.
    Many escorts do not show faces and lead a very different live in the escort world to that of reality.

    "To boast about having sex with a call girl".
    I believe and hope this is not the case, as many reviewers, review in so many different ways.
    A few do brag about the full on sex, while others do not go into explicit details, but elude to the general area without graphic details.

    I hope many reviewers do so as I do, by reviewing in a constructive and helpful manner.

    I am aware of many escorts who have received an increased level of business from positive reviews.
    Why should they not, considering the high level of service and passion that they offer!

    I always remember that some escorts only do this on a part-time basis and lead normal lives outside this world.
    For this I am always truly thankful for their time in this world.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    herodotus (27-12-10), paddy777 (27-12-10), Rayden (27-12-10)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    More reviews are a good thing obviously. Pity about Belfast.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (27-12-10)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    I would have to consider that Siobhan is an extreme exception and not the rule. Of course girls want reviews. It makes a big difference if the want to attract more biz.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    herodotus (27-12-10), Sam Spade (28-12-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •