Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
yeah but its in the rules about promoting anything illegal
and as a poster pointed out taking about driving at huge speeds is glorifying this activity
with so much accidents and people getting killed on the roads the thread wasnt really appropriate
Isnt that "the kettle calling the pot black"????
I'm sorry but in a lot of peoples eyes this site is promoting illegal activity.... (I'd like to say at thispoint I agree with this site and the activity it promotes) I know myself prostitution should be legal but it's not... It is legal for girls to work on their own, but illegal to work together, a lot of agencies operate brothels where numerous girls work in the one apt....which again is illegal but yet allowed to advertise!
But ppl taking about speeding not allowed, how about if EI were paid for these posts? maybe then they'd be allowed! EI has no problem with promoting activities that make them money
Don't get me wrong I love this site(for the most part) and would be lost without it just like many others I'm sure.... I can understand promoting seriously illegal activities or not allowing videos with children in them etc... But ppl talking about cars, I mean come on! We're all adults here, I think we can understand that it is not sensible to do certain things but what harm does it do to talk about them,

since when is EI worried about being politically correct????