Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Short question ?!

Reviews

Christmas day is only one day a year. Usually a joyous day for kids, and those that have kids. It can be a boring day for people that live alone or those that work alone. I would take the positive attitude and plan a great day just for me. Maybe plan a hot bath at midday. Followed by a good movie at 3. Then indulge in a good bottle of bourbon afterwards….. and all the time I’m thinking… this is my day, I have given enough to others, today is mine…*sigh*…

Enjoy Shirlyy honey, tomorrow is your day too. Relax and indulge yourself. Soon your punters will return with their hunger for a bit of Shirleyy time….lol.

Have a nice day Babe….

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (25-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Christmas day is only one day a year. Usually a joyous day for kids, and those that have kids. It can be a boring day for people that live alone or those that work alone. I would take the positive attitude and plan a great day just for me. Maybe plan a hot bath at midday. Followed by a good movie at 3. Then indulge in a good bottle of bourbon afterwards….. and all the time I’m thinking… this is my day, I have given enough to others, today is mine…*sigh*…

Enjoy Shirlyy honey, tomorrow is your day too. Relax and indulge yourself. Soon your punters will return with their hunger for a bit of Shirleyy time….lol.

Have a nice day Babe….
    money never,but never,bring the happyness...I assure that..believe me..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    money never,but never,bring the happyness...I assure that..believe me..
    Not quite sure I understand your response honey... I never mention money, I was talking about you feeling good in time with yourself...

Anyway... take care..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Not quite sure I understand your response honey... I never mention money, I was talking about you feeling good in time with yourself...

Anyway... take care..

james my friend she is locked and enjoying a bottle of bourbon ..,,.. nite nite shirleyy
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    no plans 4 tonight? disco,pubs? or family dinner maybe?
    NOOO,NOOO...ONLY WISKEY,BEER AND ROSE WINE WAS MY PLAN AND I DID...Thanks guys who share with me...You know what i meaning??

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amster_dublin View Post
    because every christmas since i bought my own house i come back to stay in my old room in my mothers house, shes an alcoholic, and a chain smoker, so i usually sit up in the sitting room till about 9pm, then go to bed before i go insane! My girlfriends gone home to the countryside for the weekend, the lads are all affraid of the snow and drinking and driving is out the window! So id rather sit and waffle on the internet than entertain my alco mother, hang out with the chicken shit lads or listen to the mother in law tell me how she hates her mother in law and blah blah blah its a vicous circle, and i cant wait for christmas to be over before it even begins, the only saving grace is the visit from the kids tomorrow which makes it all a bit of fun for a few hours, i would actually work and respond to work mails right now if i didnt think it would get me fired! Interesting enough? So im going to sit here on the laptop watch a few of my favourite movies, then go for an early morning drive if possible and pickup my child and spoil them rotten!
    f...of you life for sure 99.99% more bouring than my...after now i never more say i have bouring life hahaha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234