Thread: Here to make new friends!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

welcome onboard

Reviews

Welcome ..... nothing here is real you know

Blog Entries

Yes the avatar had me confused there for a sec , welcome darling hope u have fun with all us naughty girls and the guys on here, u may easily
    Mistake this place for a looney bin but ul love it hehe Kisses ciara
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Reviews

Welcome and have fun. Watch out for City Gent
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Welcome on board,CG has a twin mmmmm: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Welcome to E-I Charlie. How are your loser brother and his fat kid, and that bitch of an ex wife?
    Last edited by Rayden; 23-12-10 at 22:11.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

CharlieHarper093 (24-12-10)

Hi Charlie,
    Welcome aboard- enjoy & have fun. I'm new here myself on EI ..but not to online Punter Forums...
    Don't want to be the sourpuss in this setting.. but that's quite a detailed description you gave.. where you've lived, what you do, your travel pattern etc.. now perhaps it's all a red herring but if it's true I think you're my brother in law.. JK.. buy ya get my drift ( but this is an open forum run in a country with two degrees of separation).. do be cautious me auld flower,
    again- have a blast here in the nuthouse & a merry xmas..
    Last edited by Franken996; 23-12-10 at 22:17.

Reviews

A very forthright chap indeed and thank you for supplying a pen picture of yourself........but in order for us to complete processing your membership application, we still require your C.V. in triplicate together with three references from serving advertisers.

Once you have completed the mandatory probationary period, you will be given access to the established members lounge.

Beyond this, you will need to publish some pieces of academic research aka field reports or reviews, and have a further three establish serving advertisers confirm your bona fides to enable us to confer you with the status of Trusted Reviewer.

On reaching certain posting milestones, little silver trophies get dished out by Brother Luther.

If your life has no meaning outside of E-I and you find yourself spending every waking moment logged in here........you might even make it to becoming a "Community Moderator".

Now there's a thought!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

CharlieHarper093 (24-12-10)

11. Default hey what hsppens in e.i. stays in e.i.

As above. Keep the skeleton insude this site.

QUOTE=Franken996;354096]Hi Charlie,
    Welcome aboard- enjoy & have fun. I'm new here myself on EI ..but not to online Punter Forums...
    Don't want to be the sourpuss in this setting.. but that's quite a detailed description you gave.. where you've lived, what you do, your travel pattern etc.. now perhaps it's all a red herring but if it's true I think you're my brother in law.. JK.. buy ya get my drift ( but this is an open forum run in a country with two degrees of separation).. do be cautious me auld flower,
    again- have a blast here in the nuthouse & a merry xmas..[/QUOTE]