Thread: Happy Fucking Christmas!....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    To all my Friends,both old and New!...and Good Luck for 2011.....
    Not one of your friends yet Siobhan but will work on it so Happy Christmas to you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (24-12-10)

Reviews

Merry Fucking Christmas to you too Siobhan, and have great fucking 2011

Last edited by Rodney69; 23-12-10 at 23:01. Reason: .
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Right........which of you f***ers is responsible for introducing all this f**king foul language on the site?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Right........which of you f***ers is responsible for introducing all this f**king foul language on the site?
    for fucks sake, it's christmas
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Its a Fuck site.Lol....for once the word Fuck can be used in the context that our good Lord wanted it to be used for....where would we all be without a FUCK !......

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

nick2010 (26-12-10), Rodney69 (24-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Its a Fuck site.Lol....for once the word Fuck can be used in the context that our good Lord wanted it to be used for....where would we all be without a FUCK !......
    I don't have my bible to hand, but I seem to remember the good Lord refering to fornicating/fornication rather than f**king.

As to the second point.........ahh yes, only Adam and Eve came about without the necessity of a penis poking its way into a vagina......well except for babies produced by ivf and Dolly the Sheep.........though I have my suspicions that a farmer in Mayo may have had something to do with Dolly's conception.

I don't have my bible to hand, but I seem to remember the good Lord refering to fornicating/fornication rather than f**king.

As to the second point.........ahh yes, only Adam and Eve came about without the necessity of a penis poking its way into a vagina......well except for babies produced by ivf and Dolly the Sheep.........though I have my suspicions that a farmer in Mayo may have had something to do with Dolly's conception.
    I do pity all the poor sheep farmers fucking the sheep is this cold weather..it must be a huge job even finding them in the white fields!....Happy Fucking Christmas everyone! xx

Fair play, Siobhan. Happy Fucking Christmas to everyone here who gives a fuck!