Thread: Where do you look?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

It's a very interesting question but for me I'm afraid the answer is "it depends" - I seem to find different ways in and around this site. Sometimes it is through a posting, sometimes browsing the City page (for whatever city I happen to be in on the day), other times I just search if there is a particular itch I'm trying to scratch. Also I tend to add every & any profile that interests me in some way to my "favourites" page - that's the first thing I see when I log in & if someone interesting happens to be in town then great.

One thing I don't understand is this fascination for the newest ladies in a given town or the laziness of just looking at the front page - I think a lot of guys are missing out by not taking the time to browse through the pages of profiles. This is mostly only an issue in Dublin of course, most other towns are not so blessed as to have pages of profiles to browse.

In my opinion posting here in the forums is also an excellent way to get yourself known & give everyone more of an insight into the person behind the profile, which can only be a good thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodkin For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (23-12-10)