Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: A Thought For Those Escorts Away From Home

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default A Thought For Those Escorts Away From Home

    Christmas and the festive season can be lonely at times, especially for those away from home.

    My thoughts will be those ladies separated from their friends and family during this period.

    If there is anything we can do for you (for once keep it clean gents), just let us know.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    JessicaJessy (21-12-10), KAROLINA (22-12-10), English Melissa (22-12-10), nick2010 (22-12-10), TiffanyTees (22-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    hear hear

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Christmas and the festive season can be lonely at times, especially for those away from home.

    My thoughts will be those ladies separated from their friends and family during this period.

    If there is anything we can do for you (for once keep it clean gents), just let us know.
    Last comment just spoiled it lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Christmas and the festive season can be lonely at times, especially for those away from home.

    My thoughts will be those ladies separated from their friends and family during this period.

    If there is anything we can do for you (for once keep it clean gents), just let us know.
    Well,i actually think that there is something that you could do for us:stay happy and keep a nice atmosphere,make us feel that we are between friends!

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

    espensen (22-12-10), English Melissa (22-12-10), Lincoln (21-12-10), Sam Spade (21-12-10), TiffanyTees (22-12-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Get out there and visit them I'll be trying hard lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (22-12-10)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Last comment just spoiled it lol doc
    As I said doc, keep it clean.

    I am sure there is something else we can offer them!
    Or I hope we can, after all it must be a very difficult time for some.
    We are lucky in that we can leave this world for a short while and concentrate on others.

    I have to stop now or I will be accused of getting soppy again!
    Anyway doc, you know what I mean.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    dr love (22-12-10)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    As I said doc, keep it clean.

    I am sure there is something else we can offer them!
    Or I hope we can, after all it must be a very difficult time for some.
    We are lucky in that we can leave this world for a short while and concentrate on others.

    I have to stop now or I will be accused of getting soppy again!
    Anyway doc, you know what I mean.
    I shall visit some pm others have banter on boards with those that post here and in general keep in contact with others I know . Lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Sam Spade (22-12-10)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    I know exactly what you mean mark as we both do blogs : doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Well,i actually think that there is something that you could do for us:stay happy and keep a nice atmosphere,make us feel that we are between friends!
    Ah but you are

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    JessicaJessy (22-12-10)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Ah but you are
    Well,then just try a bit harder,because i can't feel it!Lol,just slagging you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •