Thread: RTE 1 now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    you do appear to know them, cam i ask you a question, do you feel sorry for them or did they think were above the rest of us.
    Most of them, not the ones on RTE so far, are nice guys. Of course to a greater or lesser extent full of themselves, but who wouldn't be. But if you think it's hard to live on basic wages, try doing it after being a billionaire. And most of them thought they were. Johny Ronan being the exception. I don't know him. other than his Roller outside the restaurants and Krystle. Cosgrave being very good to tenants. But the smaller guys are hurting. Guys with the big houses on the big roads, the Bentleys and Ferrari all gone. And more to go

Reviews

to a lesser extent down here in galway, i saw guys who had no experience in the construction industry buying sites and building houses with the intention of selling them on and making huge profits, the work man ship was poor, the sites were over priced and they now owe a fortune plus the businesses they were in 9which were profitable0 are now in crisis. Whay did people get so greedy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    to a lesser extent down here in galway, i saw guys who had no experience in the construction industry buying sites and building houses with the intention of selling them on and making huge profits, the work man ship was poor, the sites were over priced and they now owe a fortune plus the businesses they were in 9which were profitable0 are now in crisis. Whay did people get so greedy
    People were always greedy. This is the Financial regulators fault and the government for not giving a shit. Everyone saw this unfold, nobody listened. Including myself.

Reviews

hey i hope you are not caught up in it, i knew a guy in galway who committed suicide cause he could just not live with the shame, that was a terrible loss of a life and he leaving a family behind him.