Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Lunch

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default Lunch

    It's nearly time for lunch.
    I think I'll have fish. I need to detox after the weekend, so something healthy is in order.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kashyyyk - still furry bastards everywhere!
    Posts
    461
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Too full of mince pies to think about lunch yet! The best thing about Christmas is the food, well the excess of it!!

    “'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    have some pussy for lunch
    thats always my favorite dish had some yesterday

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    It's nearly time for lunch.
    I think I'll have fish. I need to detox after the weekend, so something healthy is in order.
    Had a single banana. Not had time for anything else

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Just had a chicken and bacon sandwich, crisps and orange juice. That went down nicely followed by a fresh cream eclair (had to try not to think of Wellhungchap while eating it!). Nice!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Just had a chicken and bacon sandwich, crisps and orange juice. That went down nicely followed by a fresh cream eclair (had to try not to think of Wellhungchap while eating it!). Nice!
    We've had an ice cream

    Julia & Marie

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ad Staff For This Useful Post:

    samlad (20-12-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    was it a big banana full of cream
    How I wish it was. Sounds so yummy

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Had a single banana. Not had time for anything else

    So did I


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (20-12-10)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Had a single banana. Not had time for anything else
    I once worked with a guy that ate nothing but bananas.
    Honestly used to eat up to 5 a day in work.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    I once worked with a guy that ate nothing but bananas.
    Honestly used to eat up to 5 a day in work.
    Definitely not me as I normally eat 10 but not today

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    lovethegirls (20-12-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •