Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: let's think at..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Santa let's think at..

    ..those unfortunate people who don't even dare to have a wish for Christmas,they may dream to have just a decent meal and nothing else..we are thinking what present we would like,where we'll spend our Christmas days,what we r going to wear..superficialities and nonsenses.. let's think for a moment what Christmas means..how Jesus was borned in a poor manger and He was warmed just by those animal's hot breath..Christmas means happyness and must bring peace and good wills,charity and mercy feelings,not snobbishness and this sickly will of expensive and capricious presents..
    Last edited by Shirley Joy; 17-12-10 at 16:30.


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    ciara (17-12-10), hornylimerick (17-12-10), magicalman9357 (17-12-10), Rodney69 (18-12-10), scotus (17-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Your not talking about some of teh people who are addicted to the boards here are you Shirley
    Ill bet you some of them will be on here cum Christmas day
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    ..those unfortunate people who don't even dare to have a wish for Christmas,they may dream to have just a decent meal and nothing else..we are thinking what present we would like,where we'll spend our Christmas days,what we r going to wear..superficialities and nonsenses.. let's think for a moment what Christmas means..how Jesus was borned in a poor manger and He was warmed just by those animal's hot breath..Christmas means happyness and must bring peace and good wills,charity and mercy feelings,not snobbishness and this sickly will of expensive and capricious presents..
    yes even in these times here we really have it good compared to others

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (17-12-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Your not talking about some of teh people who are addicted to the boards here are you Shirley
    Ill bet you some of them will be on here cum Christmas day
    like yourself doozer
    or has pat given you the day off!!!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (17-12-10)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    ..those unfortunate people who don't even dare to have a wish for Christmas,they may dream to have just a decent meal and nothing else..we are thinking what present we would like,where we'll spend our Christmas days,what we r going to wear..superficialities and nonsenses.. let's think for a moment what Christmas means..how Jesus was borned in a poor manger and He was warmed just by those animal's hot breath..Christmas means happyness and must bring peace and good wills,charity and mercy feelings,not snobbishness and this sickly will of expensive and capricious presents..

    some of us actually think and do things about it shirley but it should not just be at christmas as its not the only day people need help...everyday someone needs help...x

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (18-12-10)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    some of us actually think and do things about it shirley but it should not just be at christmas as its not the only day people need help...everyday someone needs help...x
    yes hun..and I remember well u openned something similar when everybody was complaining about the snow affecting bussiness..


  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    everyday somebody needs help,but we all are too selfish to think about it and to be thankful for what we have..we just think "it's not my fault that somebody is starving" ---- no it's not,but going in every important street and seeing a disabled begging for a coin,why u try best u can to avoid him???as long as u still have 2 arms and 2 legs and enough coins on ur pocket?why???


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

    DONEGALANGEL (17-12-10)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    like yourself doozer
    or has pat given you the day off!!!!!
    Im that commited
    Seriously log on christmas day
    you would be surprised who you see
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Im that commited
    Seriously log on christmas day
    you would be surprised who you see
    Will Santa be here ????

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Im that commited
    Seriously log on christmas day
    you would be surprised who you see
    i will be here to keep all the lovely escorts not going home for xmas company
    my gift to ye all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •