Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best dominatrix in Ireland

Cop Best dominatrix in Ireland

Well at this stage I have seen about 8 Dominatrix since I found my kinky side .
    Unfortunately their is only 1 decent Profesional dominatrix in Cork city and that is Mistress Savanna WOW she is just pure Honey stunning looking with a propper dungon to punish orctease you.I have been with her twice only but I intend to get their again very soon but due to the ression funds are tight.
    The other best Dominatrix I've been with is Contessa in Dublin a true Lady fantastic at her job and have seen and traveled to her around 4 times now. I would love though if they could or would do a regulars price ie instead of €250 a pop just reduced to €180 or €200 it would make me vist a lot more.
    Has anyone seen any other good Dominatrix? I've been with sexy Jessica Christ I still have the scars lol she is good but way to tough for me lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinkymed For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-03-12)

Reviews

Apart from the three women you mention, Mistress Katharina Sade in Galway seems to cover a hell of a lot of BDSM practices - including male soundings, which I don't think I've seen offered from anyone else here Mistress Denisse in Dublin looks very gorgeous.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

5. Default

For me its Contessa, stunning looking and knows exactly what to do to make me scream..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goldtongue View Post
    For me its Contessa, stunning looking and knows exactly what to do to make me scream..
    What services does contessa provide? Any sexual contact or just classic domination?

I agree , Contessa is great, so professional and so friendly, but with that special sting in the tail.

Reviews

What's "male soundings"?
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    What's "male soundings"?
    Seriously, you'll be sorry you asked! It's when a guy jabs a rod down his hog's eye for sexual pleasure!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Seriously, you'll be sorry you asked!
    You got that right...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

samlad (05-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Seriously, you'll be sorry you asked! It's when a guy jabs a rod down his hog's eye for sexual pleasure!
    That's only for sad individuals. When it's a woman with a glint in her eye doing it, that's completely different.

(Does anyone else offer this service? I'd be interested to know for, uh, 'academic research')

Blog Entries

Me lol but as nobody mentioned me,I'll do it
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    That's only for sad individuals. When it's a woman with a glint in her eye doing it, that's completely different.

(Does anyone else offer this service? I'd be interested to know for, uh, 'academic research')

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

client030314 (06-03-12), UncleBob (05-03-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast