Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apology to UK Heather

Reviews

I can't review what I said but I'm sure I cast my doubts as to the innocence of the thread just re-appearing out of the blue (would you blame me ), I'm not going to be a hypocrite and apologise when I still have my doubts and because I do not think I was insulting or any way disrespectful to Heather in my beliefs, obviously if I was insulting I would whole heartedly apologise.
    As for the other ladies I already pointed out that the thread would have been at the top of the pile once Heather replied to it so I can only send them kisses as I have definetly nothing to apologise for there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I can't review what I said but I'm sure I cast my doubts as to the innocence of the thread just re-appearing out of the blue (would you blame me ), I'm not going to be a hypocrite and apologise when I still have my doubts and because I do not think I was insulting or any way disrespectful to Heather in my beliefs, obviously if I was insulting I would whole heartedly apologise.
    As for the other ladies I already pointed out that the thread would have been at the top of the pile once Heather replied to it so I can only send them kisses as I have definetly nothing to apologise for there.

I agree Anon, you don't have anything to apologise for, but there was at least one person who was openly rude and, hopefully, will learn a lesson from it.
    I understand where you were coming from with your observations on that thread, but some of the comments by Westside were inciteful.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

mature abby (16-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I agree Anon, you don't have anything to apologise for, but there was at least one person who was openly rude and, hopefully, will learn a lesson from it.
    I understand where you were coming from with your observations on that thread, but some of the comments by Westside were inciteful.
    You are preaching to the choir on that one....

Thank you so much Nicole.
    I didnt resurrect anything which wasn't already there.
    It's a shame that my word wasn't good enough for some and I felt I had to clear my name
    However..I'm so glad you looked into.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you xxx

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

benin (17-12-10), mature abby (16-12-10), samlad (16-12-10), TiffanyTees (16-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Good luck with that one. Shall I start holding my breath from now?
    Last edited by Violette; 16-12-10 at 19:59.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

what happened who insulted who what was said & who started it?...

Reviews

I'll give you the highlights:
    Heather creates a thread solely for the purpose of shit stirring against west, the thread was deleted, the next day a thread created years ago, '05 I think miraculously popped to the top of the new threads list on Heathers PC only to which she replied, surprisingly the thread was a shit stir against another mod, John Rambo I think, of course westie went ott with his accusations that Heather done it intentionally while she insisted it was a site glitch, other ladies achnowledged that it was at the top of there lists also and westie forcefully accused them of lying also but once Heather replied to the thread it would be at the top of the list anyway. Insults flew, mostly from west but not solely, the thread was eventually locked, then deleted while investigated to which the techies couldn't show foul play, I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

-thanks anyway Anon this place would make a fortune as a TV Drama....

Draw what you like Anon. It's of zero importance to me.
    I asked for my activity to be investigated and you have the post from Nicole regarding that.
    It really doesn't matter what you think. Not to me. Not one little bit.
    I asked for my name to be cleared because there are people on this site that I like and respect. What they think, does matter.
    If I wanted to resurrect a thread, I would have. What would have happened? A short ban and thread removed? So what?
    However, I will not be TOLD that I have done something which I didn't and I will not be called a liar.
    I shan't be responding to any more of your prodding.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Draw what you like Anon. It's of zero importance to me.
    I asked for my activity to be investigated and you have the post from Nicole regarding that.
    It really doesn't matter what you think. Not to me. Not one little bit.
    I asked for my name to be cleared because there are people on this site that I like and respect. What they think, does matter.
    If I wanted to resurrect a thread, I would have. What would have happened? A short ban and thread removed? So what?
    However, I will not be TOLD that I have done something which I didn't and I will not be called a liar.
    I shan't be responding to any more of your prodding.
    Ok Heather, that's fair enough, you don't care for my opinion and I don't care for your excuse. I'm not going to loose sleep over it as you are not either. I look forward to conversing with you in the future and while you may not care I don't hold grudges or think any the less of you for this.
    I don't enjoy disagreeing with any lady and when I do I try to keep things civil as we are only going on our own perspective which isn't always the correct one, life would be boring if we all agreed all of the time.
    I'm more than sure you are a little peeved with me but hopefully we can move on in the future on a different topic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast