Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life is precious

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    I've tried this before but the nails fall over.

CG
    Yeah thats bad maybe u should consider using the gun( nail gun that is)
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

I couldn't even hit myself on the thumb with a hammer on purpose never mind shoot myself, although I have done it several times by accident. (hit my thumb that is not shot myself lol)

CG
    You never shot urself in the face with the custard lol......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

U know when u detach ureself and think clinically about life being precious it really isnt
    The world population is increasing by about 70 million a year so its not like we are going to run out of people
    Life is only precious on a personal level it really dosent matter a damn how many people die in wars or are
    killed in famines or natural disasters we have an assembly line in place to replace them
    We are more likely to run into trouble foe overproducing than underproducing.
    So we can preach all we like but on the grand scale of things realistacly life is not atall precious just a process
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I've tried this before but the nails fall over.

CG
    Easy fix for that is to drill a small hole for it first..

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am absolutely terrified of dying. I don't think there is much thrill, just an end.
    I don't think that our lives make sense except in terms of the rest of the human race, even after we're all dead our descendants will live on (hopefully they will have a chance given the current state of the world). They are practically the same beings as we are.

I also don't think you have to grow old in the way most people do, the vast majority of maladies seen in old age are as a result of damage done in life... by lifestyle, diet etc. Once you reach the Hayflick Limit though, then you're dead.

Don't worry about it because if you are, it's probably that you're instinctively thinking of it as a vague "danger" to your current self. However dying of the Hayflick Limit is not a danger, it's just something that's going to happen unless you die before then. A dog doesn't think...: "omg, oh crap, some day I will die!!!!".... if your heart starts pumping and adrenaline goes through, that's a clear indicator that you are preparing for a CURRENT danger that you would need to get away from. So I wouldn't think of natural death in that way.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 15-12-10 at 14:37.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I don't think that our lives make sense except in terms of the rest of the human race, even after we're all dead our descendants will live on (hopefully they will have a chance given the current state of the world). They are practically the same beings as we are.

I also don't think you have to grow old in the way most people do, the vast majority of maladies seen in old age are as a result of damage done in life... by lifestyle, diet etc. Once you reach the Hayflick Limit though, then you're dead.

Don't worry about it because if you are, it's probably that you're instinctively thinking of it as a vague "danger" to your current self. However dying of the Hayflick Limit is not a danger, it's just something that's going to happen unless you die before then. A dog doesn't think...: "omg, oh crap, some day I will die!!!!".... if your heart starts pumping and adrenaline goes through, that's a clear indicator that you are preparing for a CURRENT danger that you would need to get away from. So I wouldn't think of natural death in that way.
    this thread has me feeling all christmassy....anyone else????
    Last edited by benin; 15-12-10 at 14:39. Reason: i bet i will never die.

Reviews

.. if your heart starts pumping and adrenaline goes through, that's a clear indicator that you are preparing for a CURRENT danger that you would need to get away from.

Pussy. Grab a hold of it for fuck sake and enjoy the ride......

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    .. if your heart starts pumping and adrenaline goes through, that's a clear indicator that you are preparing for a CURRENT danger that you would need to get away from.

not even if you were dressed ya tool.

(but i enjoyed the ride yesterday...a must see)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    That sounds good to me

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    That sounds good to me

Tiff xxx
    I'd lash my tongue onto yours Tiff and never let go......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast