Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where are Doozers reviews and TR badge gone????

Of course. You may report this properly if you wish and we can deal with it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Of course. You may report this properly if you wish and we can deal with it.
    Why report it??

You just told us he had reviews on another profile!

It seems very difficult for some to be held to account and not others!

He doesn't have another profile. He changed his username which was authorised by EI last year, probably for the same reasons the reviews were deleted. Times have moved on since, thanks to the feedback from our posters.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

He doesn't have another profile. He changed his username which was authorised by EI last year, probably for the same reasons the reviews were deleted. Times have moved on since, thanks to the feedback from our posters.
    What pray tell is a good reason? If i were to send an e-mail saying for instance my partner got access to my username and i
    wanted my profile and reviews deleted,what evedience would i need to provide ? Would my word be good enough and do i get a clean slate again? This whole thing is very suspicious to me now if u were trying to change ure identity surely ud make a better
    attempt than changing from Doozer 121 to Doozer
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Sam, I have to say this. With the greatest of respect, you guys need to figure out the message before you give it out. On this forum you have many walks of life, and many professions. They are inquisitive, and very intelligent. This type of half message backtrack later stuff does not inspire confidence.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Sam, I have to say this. With the greatest of respect, you guys need to figure out the message before you give it out. On this forum you have many walks of life, and many professions. They are inquisitive, and very intelligent. This type of half message backtrack later stuff does not inspire confidence.
    Sometimes people want answers now, and like the News at Ten, we get updates on a regular basis.

Out of 250,000 threads, it's not always easy to have the full facts to hand.

Sometimes people want answers now, and like the News at Ten, we get updates on a regular basis.

Out of 250,000 threads, it's not always easy to have the full facts to hand.
    Then don't say a word until you have the evidence. Half the problem here is people feel misled.

I must say I have found you very fair and honest, as a manager. I am giving an overview, thats all.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-12-10 at 17:48.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

samlad (14-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Reviews should not be deleted. Not doozer's. Not ber's. Not mine. Not anyone's.

Especially not ber's.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

An don (09-01-11), Lucy Chambers (14-12-10), westcorklad (15-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Then don't say a word until you have the evidence. Half the problem here is people feel misled.

I must say I have found you very fair and honest, as a manager. I am giving an overview, thats all.
    Thanks Lucy. I've been here six months, but it's hard to know everything from 2-5 years ago.

To be honest, I don't know why Doozer's reviews have been deleted (as I've said before), but there must have been a reason at the time, and I'm afraid at this stage he shouldn't be pressed for an answer. The rules have been enforced since Jackie and I (anmd now Nicole) have come on board, so we will just have to move on from there.

Thanks Lucy. I've been here six months, but it's hard to know everything from 2-5 years ago.

To be honest, I don't know why Doozer's reviews have been deleted (as I've said before), but there must have been a reason at the time, and I'm afraid at this stage he shouldn't be pressed for an answer. The rules have been enforced since Jackie and I (anmd now Nicole) have come on board, so we will just have to move on from there.
    After six months Sam, you know there will be no moving on until the forumites are ready.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast