Thread: Are they In the wrong business?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    They lost their case, anyway. It was in the news a wee while back.

BBC News - Christian hoteliers appeal against ban on gay couple

But it seems that the Gay Gestapo aren't all that innocent. Turns out they got wind of this couple's policy, then set them up by having these two men make a booking where they deliberately did not indicate their sexual orientation. Then when the two gay men are turned away - hey presto, you're sued! Cue fake moral outrage from the Gestapo and the rest of the establishment falling over themselves to be seen as PC.

Surely the Gay Gestapo have better things to do than bullying an elderly couple like this.
    I hope the tossers responsibe are proud of themselves, I really do. Why go out of your way to force your lifestyle down the throats of people who obviously don't want it. The elderly owners don't stand in gay clubs preaching the gospel do they? We are ALL allowed our OWN beliefs not just the crusaders

I'm struggling at how to put what I'm feeling into words about these gay "heros." Actions like this only harm relations between the different factions of socity. Time for them to stop the crusade and get on with their lives in peace - what we all want!
    Last edited by northernwaster; 07-02-11 at 20:06.