Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: An Don

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Guys... Fcuk Debest ... he gets banned as a hobby...

As I said I am disgusted that Donna is banned... and especially for 2 weeks … which seems to imply that he was extra bold. I know the facts on hit 1,2 and then ban and as I say I am disgusted that justice has not been done.
    James we understand ur unhappy, but we looked at all the offences, facts etc, and decided that yes, the perm ban was harsh, but he still broke rules and we had to punish for that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Try reading the old testament.... lots of 'slewing' and 'slaying' to be had there. Makes Limerick look like Disneyland
    Plus a bit of "knowing" ...

So, yes indeed, just like an E-I forum
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Reviews

EI seems to be as transparent as a bottle of pig SH1T!!

Was he infracted for the two posts on the Morose Thread???

Yes or no please!
    Last edited by prettywoman; 13-12-10 at 23:41. Reason: Look, I'm not about to edit frantikly, so just adding this as a massege, but can you pls express yourself politely. thx

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    James we understand ur unhappy, but we looked at all the offences, facts etc, and decided that yes, the perm ban was harsh, but he still broke rules and we had to punish for that.
    should that not be a 1 week ban then jackie....like defool got himself?
    Last edited by benin; 13-12-10 at 23:13. Reason: jim we are being a bit harsh on fluffy...say sorry to him...im sorry fluffy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    EI seems to be as transparent as a bottle of pig SH1T!!

Was he infracted for the two posts on the Morose Thread???

Yes or no please!
    Please find e-mail from Donna on what exactly happened. Some was behind the scenes stuff, some because one didn’t like the colour of ones sig, and the last petty, on deleted posts, which were of no consequence.

Infraction no 1 . I reported a you tube clip that Dopzer posted that i found offensive as it was taking the piss out my fathers homeland limerick . (friday morning infraction said it was for time wasting even though nicole pmed med at the same time to see what my issue was )

Infraction no 2 . I changed the colour of my signature from black to red this morning the signature was there since i got the infraction no 1.

And finally i posted what danny boy said i did on Lucey thread and there was no infraction just a permanent ban ,

Usually three infraction get you a week ban like they do with ngan . But obviously he is taking his lead from alana blog and just banned me as she predicted .
    Does this merit a ban. More importantly, does this merit a TWO week ban....

Discuss....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (13-12-10)

Reviews

If those are the facts then it's damning stuff indeed. How does An Don look at himself in the mirror?

No, I don't feel it does merit a two week ban. I feel that the Moderators have issues with some posters, and if this is the case they should not be the people who can hand them an infraction. Can you imagine if I was allowed to moderate Westside? There wouldnt be a post left. I also think that this idea that moderators can do no wrong is slightly odd- were they not posters, just like anyone? If a decision is made that the community feel is wrong then we should have a right to question it, and the Managers, while doing the best they can, are all too quick to protect the Moderators decision. Deleting a post does not delete a memory. We all know this is wrong- and the next person that thinks 'well, I am alright jack', consider that it may be you next.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (13-12-10), herodotus (13-12-10), JAMESCORK (13-12-10)

Reviews

Well, on the basis of this it is hard to see how he got even three infractions. If I had to make the call I would not have even given him one infraction for any of this. Is this it?? FFS...

Westie has done a lot worse over the course of the weekend and only got a one week ban.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Please find e-mail from Donna on what exactly happened. Some was behind the scenes stuff, some because one didn’t like the colour of ones sig, and the last petty, on deleted posts, which were of no consequence.

Does this merit a ban. More importantly, does this merit a TWO week ban....

Discuss....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (13-12-10)

Reviews

So much for Clarity on Monday!!

A Mod over reacted and EI had to be seen to support their own!!

That is the only thing clear to me!

I also find it disingenious to suggest that he is taking time out from the Forum as if he came to an agreement about it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    So much for Clarity on Monday!!

A Mod over reacted and EI had to be seen to support their own!!

That is the only thing clear to me!

I also find it disingenious to suggest that he is taking time out from the Forum as if he came to an agreement about it!
    Stalin would have been more sympathetic....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast