Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why another closed Thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    What evidence are you on about
    We dont delete evidence
    We delete threads thatb become offensive or abusive
    In those threads are the abuse I have been told to report. How can I report it if the thread has been deleted? Quote from memory? As we know, everything is down to perception. I would like to be precise.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    What evidence are you on about
    We dont delete evidence
    We delete threads thatb become offensive or abusive
    The post yesturday were neither I saw them!!

Yes Yes I know Thread locked!!!

Reviews

This all seems a bit ridiculous. Half a dozen threads locked or deleted and it's achieved, well, nothing.. as a new one invariably pops up to take its place so clearly this locking isn't working! It's actually probably making the bad feeling on here worse.
    This whole discussion probably would've been exhausted and ran its course by now if there wasn't so much interference.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (12-12-10)

Can you guys pls drop the subject. The people involved know what was said. This is like episode 100, of Dallas, who killed whom.

We can see the deleted threads, so the golden boys can look up your complaints and Lucy they are reading the threads and they will try to make an impartial judgment.
    Honestly, I'll be locking this thread too, if you guys can't move on and wait for the outcome and have fun until then.
    xxx
    Last edited by prettywoman; 12-12-10 at 23:05.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    This all seems a bit ridiculous. Half a dozen threads locked or deleted and it's achieved, well, nothing.. as a new one invariably pops up to take its place so clearly this locking isn't working! It's actually probably making the bad feeling on here worse.
    This whole discussion probably would've been exhausted and ran its course by now if there wasn't so much interference.
    What happened to the avatar?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    How are we supposed to present our evidence to the managers when you keep deleting the thread the offending material is on? Pray tell as I am confused. Must we take screen shots of everyting?
    Any evidence that you may have can always be submitted either by pm or by email.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sur twas grand till the dying embers were stoked, a peace and calm had descended upon us only to be shattered by of all things
    a joke
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    What happened to the avatar?
    It turned me on too much, I was beginning to worry myself.

Oops back to the topic..

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Any evidence that you may have can always be submitted either by pm or by email.
    Can I submit it to you personally?

It turned me on too much, I was beginning to worry myself.

Oops back to the topic..
    We arent allowed to do the topic. So I shall tell you a story instead. My friend once took me to see her aunt. She was very old, quite grand and intimidating, and had these two pug dogs, both wearing head bands and ruffles. Any time you got close to the Aunt, they would bare their teeth and growl. She fed them from her plate and they clearly adored her.
    I asked my friend in the car if the Aunt slept with the dogs. She looked at me in bemusement, and said, Darling, do you thing the only thing they lick is her hand?

Golly. Pugs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast