Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is it possible for people to change??????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlow View Post
    somebody has to want to change there behavior. you canot force someone to be who you want them to be. i tried, and failed.
    I have to agree. Nobody will change unless they want to.
    They may even swear on their life that they will change, you will even believe it for a short time, but it will never happen.

The problem of course is that some take a very short-term view, and may only wish to show this change for the rewards that may be offered.

Unless that person truly wishes to move on - it will never happen.
    Too many lives have been wasted by people trying to alter another who will never change.

In short never waste your precious life trying to change someone who will never be moved.

In this case grass may be greener on the other side!

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    after alll that has gone on here recently.. I wonder is it possible for people to really change.. I often thought that people could change for a while.. then slowly noticed them sliding back into their old habits.. So is it possible to change...x
    no its not..ppl will continue to start threads and ppl will still not get the point...its a forum guys...have fun relax and ffs if you dont enjoy it why are you here????..did i mention the lovely ladies ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    ........and dried feet with her hair. It was a sort of a foot fetish thingy 2000 years ago.
    Jesus had all the fun. I hear he was a dab hand at producing wine too. Heady days indeed.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Jesus had all the fun. I hear he was a dab hand at producing wine too. Heady days indeed.
    a swarm of locusts are on your way...wait and see if im wrong....lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123