Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hobby...

Blog Entries

I'd recommend gardening, although it's not cheap; I mean yeah, soil, seeds and containers don't cost much if you're not picking, but as you move up the gardening ladder things do get expensive, like $35 for 100 seeds of a particular flower. Gardeing is grreat for women to grrow old gracefully as your not concerned with the passing of time when you know that Douglas Fir tree you've just planted might be cut down, and used as a Christmas tree for the Grand kids one day

Reviews

Especially up to christmas, nothing beats baking. It is minus degrees outside, storm is blowing and inside you are baking christmas cookies while drinking hot cocoa or a cuppa, while the smell of the baking cookies fills the entire house. Then later on you all gather in the living room in front of the fire place with a wee snaps or whatever is your tipple and a coffee while eating those newly baked cookies. Nothing like it.

EDIT: Not a newly found hobby as such, have done it for as long as I can remember. A good way to get the family together I find.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

mr maxi (12-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Especially up to christmas, nothing beats baking. It is minus degrees outside, storm is blowing and inside you are baking christmas cookies while drinking hot cocoa or a cuppa, while the smell of the baking cookies fills the entire house. Then later on you all gather in the living room in front of the fire place with a wee snaps or whatever is your tipple and a coffee while eating those newly baked cookies. Nothing like it.

EDIT: Not a newly found hobby as such, have done it for as long as I can remember. A good way to get the family together I find.
    I like ur stylee CP.........

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have been envolved in building model aeroplanes for a very long time.
    There is nothing more rewarding then building something from a box of wood and seeing it fly.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I have been envolved in building model aeroplanes for a very long time.
    There is nothing more rewarding then building something from a box of wood and seeing it fly.
    i used to do that as well
    but for the last few years i dont seem to have the time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123