Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Reading threads

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default Reading threads

    Just wondering do you people read every single post on here.
    Do you read every single thread or do you pick and choose based on the title and OP of the thread.
    Do you loose interest easily in the thread if it goes off topic.

    What makes you decide whether to read it or not.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

    magicalman9357 (11-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    I try and read every single thread.
    Make sure ye are all behaving
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (11-12-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    I try and read every single thread.
    Make sure ye are all behaving
    And thats not easy Doozer.
    I read the threads depending on the first page. You kind of get a feel of where they are going from their.
    I'm sure i'm missing out on so much more by not reading every post but i don't have the time.....


    Don't read this one Doozer. Its a load of boleeks
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...al-thread.html
    Last edited by mr maxi; 11-12-10 at 11:07. Reason: warning

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Just wondering do you people read every single post on here.
    Do you read every single thread or do you pick and choose based on the title and OP of the thread.
    Do you loose interest easily in the thread if it goes off topic.

    What makes you decide whether to read it or not.
    I try to read every thread and do a lot of the time which means I spend too much time here.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (11-12-10)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Just wondering do you people read every single post on here.
    Do you read every single thread or do you pick and choose based on the title and OP of the thread.
    Do you loose interest easily in the thread if it goes off topic.

    What makes you decide whether to read it or not.
    I read most threads depending on the title, but I have missed some quality ones where there have been cat fights and bannings on mass because I didn't like the first page.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (11-12-10)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Make sure ye are all behaving
    ...yeah..


  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    And thats not easy Doozer.
    I read the threads depending on the first page. You kind of get a feel of where they are going from their.
    I'm sure i'm missing out on so much more by not reading every post but i don't have the time.....


    Don't read this one Doozer. Its a load of boleeks
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...al-thread.html
    I have read it
    14 pages worth
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    cat fights
    danny and benny will be veeeery sad cuz u don't read their tale "talented" replyes


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    danny and benny will be veeeery sad cuz u don't read their tale "talented" replyes
    My genius recognised at last!!!!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    if the title is interesting i read it then as soon as it goes off topic I stop lol xxx abby
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (11-12-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •