Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerry was a coke head

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I find life exceedingly simple, u make choices u fuck up tis ure mess,u clean it up ureself ,dont be looking for excuses or trying to pass the buck and the thing is im extremly happy 99.9% of my days are good, thankfully my health is excellent,im solvent,i work
    hard and i enjoy it and as u obviously know nothing about me i can also tell u when i socalise i am generally considered the life
    and soul of the party and i can achieve this without artifical stimulation( i dont smoke,drink or do drugs)
    And in case ure wondering ive had plenty of challenges in life and everything i have i have gotten the hard way
    So dont be a bit worried about me,u see i just describe the world as it is, im practical i say it as i see it , the world is one big
    sewer and i have to live in it i dont have a choice, so i get on with it ,but i wont look at it through rose tinted glasses as so many
    want to do. Lift the corner of that massive carpet and brush all in under it
    great news...so all you need now is respect for others...and a clue about life(i cant believe you are so obtuse)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    great news...so all you need now is respect for others...and a clue about life(i cant believe you are so obtuse)
    Well now respect mmmmmmmmmm? we wont go there u see cause id say id end up with an infraction.
    I actually know lots about life cause ive had some serious knocks but the thing is if i get a good innings im
    at least half way through so im not going to get too bothered about the whole thing as nobody has got out
    alive yet.

Giving real respect and giving the impression that u are respectful are entirely different things enuf said i think
    Last edited by ber; 10-12-10 at 23:02.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

I find life exceedingly simple, u make choices u fuck up tis ure mess,u clean it up ureself ,dont be looking for excuses or trying to pass the buck and the thing is im extremly happy 99.9% of my days are good, thankfully my health is excellent,im solvent,i work
    hard and i enjoy it and as u obviously know nothing about me i can also tell u when i socalise i am generally considered the life
    and soul of the party and i can achieve this without artifical stimulation( i dont smoke,drink or do drugs)
    And in case ure wondering ive had plenty of challenges in life and everything i have i have gotten the hard way
    So dont be a bit worried about me,u see i just describe the world as it is, im practical i say it as i see it , the world is one big
    sewer and i have to live in it i dont have a choice, so i get on with it ,but i wont look at it through rose tinted glasses as so many
    a man could not be happy with such an imbalanced perception

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

benin (10-12-10), Lucy Chambers (10-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    a man could not be happy with such an imbalanced perception
    But what is happiness? isnt everybody happy once they think everything is ok
    Happiness is but a state of mind
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

But what is happiness? isnt everybody happy once they think everything is ok
    Happiness is but a state of mind
    and you want more than this? best of luck mate!

Well now respect mmmmmmmmmm? we wont go there u see cause id say id end up with an infraction.
    I actually know lots about life cause ive had some serious knocks but the thing is if i get a good innings im
    at least half way through so im not going to get too bothered about the whole thing as nobody has got out
    alive yet.

Giving real respect and giving the impression that u are respectful are entirely different things enuf said i think
    infraction..cause you would talk about me posting cat pics??? are you mixing real life with a forum? ...are you comparing that to the life of a man who was not able to cope with the fame and amount of respet he had..and yet was help to so many ppl and in the end was harm only to himself...i dont know your age(your a lot older than me) but what evere you have left in life open your eyes and see whats there....

The lack of compassion here is astounding.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

benin (10-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    The lack of compassion here is astounding.
    its more than that...its fuckin sickining.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (10-12-10)

Reviews

Well it is really, because as we are being told without drug users there would be no drug trade so if u use or buy
    drugs u are partly responsible for the misery murder and mayhem that surrounds the trade
    . This guy was in the
    public eye and on his show carried out many segments through the years vilifying drugs and all associated with
    them, thats just sheer hypocrisy
    This is overly simplistic and naive.. you could pretty much attribute this argument to anything people do.

Without drug users there'd be no misery & mayhem surrounding the trade.

Without people paying for sex there'd be no misery & mayhem surrounding the trade of women trafficking

Without people paying for alcohol there'd be less road accident fatalities, less mayhem in the wee hours of the morning, less... well we all know the misery and mayhem alcohol can cause.

Etc

Never was a fan of Gerry Ryan myself but he's dead now so who cares how he lived his life, it's his family that have to pick up the pieces. RIP

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

benin (10-12-10), Lucy Chambers (10-12-10)

Reviews

You should try and remember that not everyone is as lucky as you. Some people are blessed with the ability to shrug off problems, other people make mountains out of mole hills. We are not all the same. I don't understand people who use drugs but we all walk a fine line between sanity and insanity. By the way, I believe the coroner made reference to recent use as a contributory factor, not frequent use.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to oneeyedreilly For This Useful Post:

benin (10-12-10)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast