Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is EI just all about the cash,

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    well having received a link to the blog as I was mentioned on it.. i find it very interesting.. I had been thinking of returning to work in february.. but I can whole hearted say I will not be returning to work as I feel the for mentioned blogger has put me in danger with the stuff she has said about me...
    for the record I did not ask about her blog.. I was pmming someone that evening and still have a copy of them pms and my replies and at no time was imformation on the forsaid blog asked for.. but I totally now feel unsafe to return to ireland in the fear of attack from supporters of this blogger.. so guys who I have seen and enjoyed I am sorry my return shall now be never.. for them looking to see me i am sorry to disappoint you..x
    I hope you do come back Angel. I don't think anyone could have a problem with you, unless they were mentally unstable.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

well having received a link to the blog as I was mentioned on it.. i find it very interesting.. I had been thinking of returning to work in february.. but I can whole hearted say I will not be returning to work as I feel the for mentioned blogger has put me in danger with the stuff she has said about me...
    for the record I did not ask about her blog.. I was pmming someone that evening and still have a copy of them pms and my replies and at no time was imformation on the forsaid blog asked for.. but I totally now feel unsafe to return to ireland in the fear of attack from supporters of this blogger.. so guys who I have seen and enjoyed I am sorry my return shall now be never.. for them looking to see me i am sorry to disappoint you..x
    I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to finally meeting you.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

I see the blogger has had another go at me.. shame such a pretty girl has to be so nasty.. dont worry alana here is the post for you.. the police and my solicitor shall be in touch.. and if you read through posts you will see that I mention your name and have often protected you against comments.. but in chat you have often degraded me and other things... now I shall happily say this girl go and get help.. you need it you have dug your self into a corner here and are becoming a laughing stock.. and as for a post anon only the person who was guilty of the things talked about would have known what it was about.. but if you had the balls you think you carry between your legs you would have allowed comments on your blog.. but then I guess truth is hard to accept when your dangerous like you..not to worry I have fought worse things to survive and won.. so decided you dont bother me little girl the only person you are harming is yourself... so blog on and fill your pages make it worth reading.. make it interesting.. after all we all enjoy a good laugh.. and el gordo i will be down to see you.. why should a sad silly girl be worth a worrying about.. by the way nice threat at the end of your blog... now worth actioning thank you for the advice on how helpful the guards are...x
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 10-12-10 at 15:41.

Reviews

I see the blogger has had another go at me.. shame such a pretty girl has to be so nasty.. don't worry alana here is the post for you.. the police and my solicitor shall be in touch.. and if you read through posts you will see that I mention your name and have often protected you against comments.. but in chat you have often degraded me and other things... now I shall happily say this girl go and get help.. you need it you have dug your self into a corner here and are becoming a laughing stock.. and as for a post anon only the person who was guilty of the things talked about would have known what it was about.. but if you had the balls you think you carry between your legs you would have allowed comments on your blog.. but then I guess truth is hard to accept when your dangerous like you..not to worry I have fought worse things to survive and won.. so decided you don't bother me little girl the only person you are harming is yourself... so blog on and fill your pages make it worth reading.. make it interesting.. after all we all enjoy a good laugh.. and el gordo i will be down to see you.. why should a sad silly girl be worth a worrying about..x
    Jeez, I was getting worried, I thought what the heck did I say but you are referring to an anonymous post and not me so paranoia can be taken back down a few levels

no you said nothing honey.. well not that i can post here... wink wink nudge nudge...lol

All

Can i make a suggestion, this person and her blog is being fueled by comments on this site. Maybe it might be a good idea to not post at all about her, and then she has no fuel to post on her site about it. Dont fuel the fire and it will go out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    All

Can i make a suggestion, this person and her blog is being fueled by comments on this site. Maybe it might be a good idea to not post at all about her, and then she has no fuel to post on her site about it. Dont fuel the fire and it will go out
    We tried that with lizzy and look what happened there, she was let back onto the boards

thank u for your advice.. being just of the phone to my solicitor he gave the same advice... jackie.... x

Reviews

thank u for your advice.. being just of the phone to my solicitor he gave the same advice... jackie.... x
    and how is Mr Fussy

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    We tried that with lizzy and look what happened there, she was let back onto the boards
    anon darling dont worry ...often people like lizzy need to blame others for their actions.. it is often associated with a medical condition known as BPD.. it is known that suffers of this have problems accepting responsibility for things they do.. the need of continous attention regardless of how they get it..often need to blame others for the outcomes of their actions.. but there is help out there for them.. they just need to ask...xxx
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 10-12-10 at 16:04.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast