Thread: I'm a little annoyed!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default I'm a little annoyed!

Great effort has been given by a lot of members in submitting fake photo reports under the clear rules put forward by Felicity in this thread and confirmed by Patricia in this thread that the reports would stay on a ladies profile for 3 months and if she was a persistent offender she would also have a ban on her ability to upload pictures onto her profile for 30 days.
    The second thread I highlighted was a poll Patricia posted asking should there be leniency at the discretion of the staff to remove the 30 day ban but within her post she re-iterates the fact that the report would still remain on the ladies profile for 3 months but, when i looked at my own reports I noticed they all had expired long before the 3 months was up and I have been informed the rule has been changed and they now only stay for 30 days.
    This was kept very quiet and an obvious cop-out by the site once again ignoring the opions of it's none paying members over those of the paying ones. BS if you ask me and some wonder why i stopped actively posting for a while. looks like another break will soon be in order..
    Last edited by anon361; 09-12-10 at 18:56.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

ber (09-12-10), espensen (10-12-10), monster_monster (09-12-10), Patricia (09-12-10)