Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: This girl fuckin rocks

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    2

    Default This girl fuckin rocks

    I was with Grabriely at 2am this morning, and O MY GOD she blew me away very good at her job, super sexy girl, lads check her out, the best sex i have had so far. Blew my load in her. i have tried to leave a review but there is something wrong with the review thing, so i contacted EI to see why.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1544/...sh-escort.html

    Regards: Doom.
    Last edited by Doom; 30-06-07 at 17:35.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    2

    Default Update

    Review has taken this time, so should be on Grabriely profile soon

    Regards: Doom.
    Last edited by Doom; 30-06-07 at 19:10.

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks Doom.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    I was with Grabriely at 2am this morning, and O MY GOD she blew me away very good at her job, super sexy girl, lads check her out, the best sex i have had so far. Blew my load in her. i have tried to leave a review but there is something wrong with the review thing, so i contacted EI to see why.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1544/...sh-escort.html

    Regards: Doom.

    you should try Sara, lovely girl, at your age is this more fun than picking up girls at the bar?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    you should try Sara, lovely girl, at your age is this more fun than picking up girls at the bar?

    Hell ya it is man lol

    Regards: Doom

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    Hell ya it is man lol


    Regards: Doom


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1618/...sh-escort.html

    this aint no man lol, you will know when you meet her, she does all that porn star stuff, great performer!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1618/...sh-escort.html

    this aint no man lol, you will know when you meet her, she does all that porn star stuff, great performer!!
    Ya i might give her a go, just looking at a few differant ones first, but she is on the list so far

    Regards: Doom.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •