Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bit of a dillemma...

Reviews

What does your partner say to all this animosity between you and her?

Move in to the house she wont be long fucking off then.
    Shit happens when you party naked!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Sounds like jealousy to me and by reading your post it looks like when you are away he is giving her the threats and all the fun in the bedroom but doesn't want to commit to her because of you, hence why she wants you out. to me you have bigger problems on your hands than a jealous flat mate..
    Oh no if im not there he is either working or at mine! He cannot take much more of her now at this stage, and the other two housemates are agreeing with me. She is to go!

Just tell her to go plain and simple .
    But where is your boyfriend on all this is he of the same opinion as yourself
    If so a united front is all it will take and promble solved hope this helps .
    Lol doc

Yes doc, he is not happy! they are going to get rid as its not the first instance amongst the housemates. Sooner the better.
    Irish-hazelx
    Always up for fun and games in your bed!!

4. Default

the housemates work things as a team. they are getting together tonight and they are telling her to leave. It is not very fair of her to act like that but I won't take that lying down!

But I think I would still like to make her life miserable until she does get the heave ho!
    Irish-hazelx
    Always up for fun and games in your bed!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12