Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: wanking bankers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Smile wanking bankers



    Funny, but pity about such a serious matter. Dedicated to the wanking bankers and politicians in power.

    Everyone is worse after yesterday, but I consider myself fortunate that Iím only down the money Iíd spend on an escort each month., And as long as I have my job, Iíll continue to treat myself and take pleasure knowing the government wonít get their greedy hands on and waste the VAT money.

    What annoys and angers me the most though is how many more people have been pushed over the limit yesterday and will not be able to feed, heat and look after themselves or their loved ones.

    Whatís worse this is only the 2nd or 3rd such budget, thereís another 2 or 3 to come just like it. While the wanker bankers and politicians responsible, continue to live in the luxury and lifestyle they are accustomed to.

    And if any of them are logged on here I make no apologies.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (08-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,460
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post


    Funny, but pity about such a serious matter. Dedicated to the wanking bankers and politicians in power.

    Everyone is worse after yesterday, but I consider myself fortunate that Iím only down the money Iíd spend on an escort each month., And as long as I have my job, Iíll continue to treat myself and take pleasure knowing the government wonít get their greedy hands on and waste the VAT money.

    What annoys and angers me the most though is how many more people have been pushed over the limit yesterday and will not be able to feed, heat and look after themselves or their loved ones.

    Whatís worse this is only the 2nd or 3rd such budget, thereís another 2 or 3 to come just like it. While the wanker bankers and politicians responsible, continue to live in the luxury and lifestyle they are accustomed to.

    And if any of them are logged on here I make no apologies.
    I would make absolutely no apologies to them either. Never did like banks

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (08-12-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,502
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post


    Funny, but pity about such a serious matter. Dedicated to the wanking bankers and politicians in power.

    Everyone is worse after yesterday, but I consider myself fortunate that I’m only down the money I’d spend on an escort each month., And as long as I have my job, I’ll continue to treat myself and take pleasure knowing the government won’t get their greedy hands on and waste the VAT money.

    What annoys and angers me the most though is how many more people have been pushed over the limit yesterday and will not be able to feed, heat and look after themselves or their loved ones.

    What’s worse this is only the 2nd or 3rd such budget, there’s another 2 or 3 to come just like it. While the wanker bankers and politicians responsible, continue to live in the luxury and lifestyle they are accustomed to.

    And if any of them are logged on here I make no apologies.
    Hear you loud and clear rodders ,so how much less on escorts will you spend lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Hear you loud and clear rodders ,so how much less on escorts will you spend lol doc
    i'll still spend the same. I'll just have to start syphoning petrol from the neighbours in the early hours lol
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,502
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    i'll still spend the same. I'll just have to start syphoning petrol from the neighbours in the early hours lol
    Thank feck you don't live near me,but the ladies are worth it .; doc;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    i'll still spend the same. I'll just have to start syphoning petrol from the neighbours in the early hours lol
    i passed by the local garage this evening and it's a lot more than €0.04 they put on the petrol, I'd say they are up nearly €0.10 from last week, so if I happen to be you're neighbour prepare to fight to the death like gladiators for my petrol

    Last edited by monster_monster; 08-12-10 at 22:28.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •