Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I've fallen in love..............

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default I've fallen in love..............

    I can honestly say that any girl i ever met it was a case of a love building up, an attachment so to speak over time. I never really believed this "fallen in love " stuff and it has a sort of a pressurized theme to it.

    Does anyone else think this? That love is something that happens and not an immediate response?

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I can honestly say that any girl i ever met it was a case of a love building up, an attachment so to speak over time. I never really believed this "fallen in love " stuff and it has a sort of a pressurized theme to it.

    Does anyone else think this? That love is something that happens and not an immediate response?

    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    congrats westie i hope yourself and lucy are very happy.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    kelso (06-12-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    What did you fall in love with ....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (06-12-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    What did you fall in love with ....
    Nothing. Im just talking about ppl who say "i've fallen in love". I couldnt tell you when i fell in love with any woman i was in a relationship with. It just happened.

    my point, you see?
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 06-12-10 at 19:19.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    251

    Default


  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    ooohh goody a pic of a pussy getting licked...we are all in favour of that

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ooohh goody a pic of a pussy getting licked...we are all in favour of that

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I can honestly say that any girl i ever met it was a case of a love building up, an attachment so to speak over time. I never really believed this "fallen in love " stuff and it has a sort of a pressurized theme to it.

    Does anyone else think this? That love is something that happens and not an immediate response?

    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Everytime I've fallen in love and the relationship ends, I always think afterwards, "I don't think I loved her!" At the time I'm 100% sure that this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, but I suppose in a way, I did love them for various reasons.

    It's easy to get confused with affairs of the heart. I've had mine broken, have drifted out of love and have broken a few myself. I've got over it though

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    251

    Default

    love?


    Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    love?


    Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate
    Now there's a glass-half full kind of guy! LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •