Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Scared to punt again.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default Scared to punt again.

    Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong part of this forum. Haven't been on here in quite some time. I have punted a few times (very few). It took extreme courage to make an appointment with the first escort I saw, but I never looked back. I am very nervous by nature so going to see an escort was rather frightening for me.

    I have been wanting to make another appointment with one of the lovely ladies on here, but given the slight increase in interest from the media/police in the passed year, I am actually almost petrified to see someone again. Part of this is caused by my feeling that I am being watched whenever I would go to meet an escort.

    So I was just wondering whether anyone had any advice for me to try and help me get over this so called 'fear' of mine, or if anyone else experienced something similar. This isn't exactly something you can get help from from your doctor Thanks in advance for any advice

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong part of this forum. Haven't been on here in quite some time. I have punted a few times (very few). It took extreme courage to make an appointment with the first escort I saw, but I never looked back. I am very nervous by nature so going to see an escort was rather frightening for me.

    I have been wanting to make another appointment with one of the lovely ladies on here, but given the slight increase in interest from the media/police in the passed year, I am actually almost petrified to see someone again. Part of this is caused by my feeling that I am being watched whenever I would go to meet an escort.

    So I was just wondering whether anyone had any advice for me to try and help me get over this so called 'fear' of mine, or if anyone else experienced something similar. This isn't exactly something you can get help from from your doctor Thanks in advance for any advice
    Perfectly understandable concerns - common sense approach - avoid area where you live/are known, avoid small towns, don't stand outside escort location with phone to your ear - most of all don't worry and enjoy your punting.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

    espensen (06-12-10), shanamaniac (06-12-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the tree outside your house!
    Posts
    199
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    good advice ThomasJ I'd ad to that by saying try and stick to a place with heavy foot traffic (ie - cities or big towns not apartments with loads of guys coming and going) and avoid agencys at all costs. maybe try and think of the girl and what your gonna do with her and not the risks and it might calm you a bit. Remember too that what your doing isnt actually illegal in this country its only illegal if you solisite sex
    Shit happens when you party naked!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Perfectly understandable concerns - common sense approach - avoid area where you live/are known, avoid small towns, don't stand outside escort location with phone to your ear - most of all don't worry and enjoy your punting.
    Common sense indeed... Amazing how you don't think of these things when you're worried. Thanks Only problemo is my means of transport is limited and I live about 20 mins (drive) from a fairly common outcall location in my area which... Well poses a few difficulties as you can imagine.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shanamaniac View Post
    good advice ThomasJ I'd ad to that by saying try and stick to a place with heavy foot traffic (ie - cities or big towns not apartments with loads of guys coming and going) and avoid agencys at all costs. maybe try and think of the girl and what your gonna do with her and not the risks and it might calm you a bit. Remember too that what your doing isnt actually illegal in this country its only illegal if you solisite sex
    Problem is foot traffic in the outcall location I mentioned just there isn't exactly in a heavy foot traffic area, but is in a large city alright. Yes, I know the rules and such regarding escorting. I researched it A LOT before I took my first punt Thanks And I never go near any lady's page if I see that they're with an agency.

    Sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 06-12-10 at 02:45.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong part of this forum. Haven't been on here in quite some time. I have punted a few times (very few). It took extreme courage to make an appointment with the first escort I saw, but I never looked back. I am very nervous by nature so going to see an escort was rather frightening for me.

    I have been wanting to make another appointment with one of the lovely ladies on here, but given the slight increase in interest from the media/police in the passed year, I am actually almost petrified to see someone again. Part of this is caused by my feeling that I am being watched whenever I would go to meet an escort.

    So I was just wondering whether anyone had any advice for me to try and help me get over this so called 'fear' of mine, or if anyone else experienced something similar. This isn't exactly something you can get help from from your doctor Thanks in advance for any advice

    The gardai raided this place I was in a few years ago. I was 6 inches deep in some girl, when they came into the room. I thought it was some punter who took a wrong turn, so carried on.

    They took my name, checked me out, once I wasn't a pimp, they weren't interested in me.
    Never heard another thing.
    Don't worry about it, the Gardai are not interested in you.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    Cable87 (06-12-10), espensen (06-12-10)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    The gardai raided this place I was in a few years ago. I was 6 inches deep in some girl, when they came into the room. I thought it was some punter who took a wrong turn, so carried on.

    They took my name, checked me out, once I wasn't a pimp, they weren't interested in me.
    Never heard another thing.
    Don't worry about it, the Gardai are not interested in you.
    lol I hope they let you finish, or at least a refund

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    The gardai raided this place I was in a few years ago. I was 6 inches deep in some girl, when they came into the room. I thought it was some punter who took a wrong turn, so carried on.

    They took my name, checked me out, once I wasn't a pimp, they weren't interested in me.
    Never heard another thing.
    Don't worry about it, the Gardai are not interested in you.
    What I want to know is where did you get the other 3 inches???
    (putting it in twice does not count as 6)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    The gardai raided this place I was in a few years ago. I was 6 inches deep in some girl, when they came into the room. I thought it was some punter who took a wrong turn, so carried on.

    They took my name, checked me out, once I wasn't a pimp, they weren't interested in me.
    Never heard another thing.
    Don't worry about it, the Gardai are not interested in you.
    you only got away cause the escort said she did not know you were there...and she passed a lie detector test.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (06-12-10)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you only got away cause the escort said she did not know you were there...and she passed a lie detector test.
    I have just PMSL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •