Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strong feelings

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    Its all a business transaction, if she doesnt take any interest in a client she will get less clients.
    So whats the problem, you both know its a business transaction. Its ok to lose yourself in the moment, but thats it. No mon no fun.

Reviews

Its all a business transaction, if she doesnt take any interest in a client she will get less clients.
    Thats why your paying her for the special interest she shows you.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

such a tuff one. in my case its tuff for the girls. i hav to actually try to be unpleasent, try to be a prick. maybe not wash for a few days b4 a punt, just to get the girls to stop falling for me. u see im such a great catch that its a bit unfair for me to even visit them because they will fall in love.poor things.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    such a tuff one. in my case its tuff for the girls. i hav to actually try to be unpleasent, try to be a prick. maybe not wash for a few days b4 a punt, just to get the girls to stop falling for me. u see im such a great catch that its a bit unfair for me to even visit them because they will fall in love.poor things.
    lol it can be hard alright !!

Reviews

Yo Mucker take it from a sad lonely assed punter, It is just a transaction nothing more, shes probably providing a champion GFE which you my friend are lucky enough to have with her but it is all based on the transfer of a couple of hundred euro a week outta your wallet and into her purse.

This dosent make her a bad person and it dosent make you a bad person, its not a crime to love and want to be loved.

Yer just looking for it in the wrong place....

So be like the shark and keep moving around. Take this from someone who has gone looking for love in all the wrong places.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12