Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What Would You Give For That Perfect Moment?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default What Would You Give For That Perfect Moment?

    I have become quite tired of threads relating to how cheap escorts should price themselves.

    I want to turn this argument around by asking, what would you give that escort for that perfect moment! A moment you would treasure for the rest of your life.
    In short, what would that gift be worth to you?

    Indeed if you have ever dreamed of a perfect moment, what would that be?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    97

    Default

    I understand your point, but I would prefer to live with the idea that there is always something better to come.
    I dont want to think the best is behind me.
    If you knew me better, you'd hate me even more.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    I have become quite tired of threads relating to how cheap escorts should price themselves.

    I want to turn this argument around by asking, what would you give that escort for that perfect moment! A moment you would treasure for the rest of your life.
    In short, what would that gift be worth to you?

    Indeed if you have ever dreamed of a perfect moment, what would that be?
    i have spent in excess of UKú500 an hour to be with pornstars on a few occasions

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tentative Toe View Post
    I understand your point, but I would prefer to live with the idea that there is always something better to come.
    I dont want to think the best is behind me.
    You don't have to.
    Just think of all those delights you have yet to experience in that sweetie shop!

    Then think of that perfect moment, and multiply it by 10!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    i have spent in excess of UKú500 an hour to be with pornstars on a few occasions
    Was that your most memorable encounter?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    I've had a few perfect moments. Each one perfect in slightly differing ways.
    And I look forward to many more.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Was that your most memorable encounter?
    the three that stand out all for different reasons would be Eva Angelina, Delta White and Rita Faltoyano.

    Some of the best money I have ever spent

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    I have become quite tired of threads relating to how cheap escorts should price themselves.

    I want to turn this argument around by asking, what would you give that escort for that perfect moment! A moment you would treasure for the rest of your life.
    In short, what would that gift be worth to you?

    Indeed if you have ever dreamed of a perfect moment, what would that be?
    Nothing. Perfect moments are priceless they say.

    best kept like that,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •