Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FFS Men and gloves

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    There are people who have to wear gloves for health reasons too. Have you heard of Raynards Diesease!
    Yes but im talking about men who wear gloves because their hands are cold and make it out to be a fashion statement.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What makes me laugh is guys that have their driving gloves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    What makes me laugh is guys that have their driving gloves.
    Well you see when they are at home they have to take the gloves off. Hard to knit properly wearing gloves.

knit the gloves and cardigan sleeve together,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Whats wrong with men these days. I mean gloves????? Oh sweetie my hands are cold. FFS years there are some of us that walk around with no gloves. I mean thats not fashion ,its softarsedness as in too soft arsed to handle cold hands.

Gloves,
    Westside.
    so you don't like gloves, well in that case, sir I challenge you to a duel!

I'd never dream of wearing gloves for driving etc. (Alan Partridge) but if it's baltic outside then I have no problem putting on gloves if I'm going to be outside for a prolonged period. Seriously what's wrong with keeping your hands warm?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (05-12-10)

"So, I heard someone was talking shit...."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Seriously what's wrong with keeping your hands warm?
    Because its being a softarse. You will never get used to anything if you have to wear gloves to keep your hands warm. In fact this is why a lot of ppl get illness like flu and colds so easily. A little discomfort goes a long way to helping your body develop resistance to illness.

We have ppl like Buffalo Ber going out on cold winter mornings working with probably no gloves yet 50 miles away in the cornor of some housing estate some woman is reminding her adult partner to wear his mittens in case he gets cold.

Every year in Russia there is an annual swim in temperatures that would cause sudden death in most ppl ,yet ppl do the swim and think nothing of it. How? By starting in summer and swimming daily so as temps fall the body gets more used to the colder temps. A guy forgets his gloves and his hands are freezing.

Theres a very fine line between taking a preventative measure on something and just being a softarse who will get sick the sec he forgets to wear or do something. This is why the best thing a parent could have their young child do is roll around in shit and dirt.

i could go on,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 05-12-10 at 13:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    This is why the best thing a parent could have their young child do is roll around in shit and dirt.
    No, the reason why that's a good thing is because we are naturally evolved to be out in the shit and dirt and exposing our immune systems to that, not living in a sterile environment.

We are not naturally evolved to live in this god-forsaken shit weather. We are evolved to live in a temperate climate in Africa.

That's why even people in Russia and Alaska and Iceland all hate the cold and have to wrap up really well. Sure maybe they get used to it to an extent, but they never get totally used to it. Maybe when they're used to the cold it seems a small few degrees celsius warmer to them. However they still hate the cold, they do NOT adapt much... and a warm summer and they are back to the default. It's not natural for humans and doing that to children is in my mind child abuse.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 05-12-10 at 14:33.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    NIt's not natural for humans and doing that to children is in my mind child abuse.
    Who said anything about children? Its the adults im on about. Grown men wearing little mittens to keep the handies warm. Probably matching willy warmers as well so the nutsack doesnt get chilly.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123