Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Review counter

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default Review counter

    Unless I am going mad I think the review counter in my profile is wrong.

    When I go in to my profile it says
    My reviews(29)
    but when I actually count them I get 30(I think).

    Apologies if its a known issue and if there is another thread about it.

    And before someone says it I know I should get a life instead of sitting at home on a Saturday afternoon counting my reviews lol.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    If the lady opts out if reviews that deducts from your total. Have any of your reviewed ladies opted out?

    Lu x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    takemedrunkimhome (04-12-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    If they opted out of reviews would the review be still visible Lucy?

    When I do the physical count I can count 30 reviews, it is just the counter that says 29.

    Its no big deal really, just more of a curiousity more than anything else.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    If the escort opts out of reviews , they will disappear . And if you had reviewed such a lady , then your review count will have gone down a notch , which is prob what has happened ol boy
    I have no signature at the moment

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    If you click on the escort review tab, then within the menu on the left click on my reviews, then again to the right another menu with 3 options might appear and select my reviews again. This will show you all the reviews you have submitted whether they have been deleted or if the escort has opted out.
    If that is not the situation both systems are not synchronous, when you write a new review and once it gets activated it can take a day for the forum count to refresh and show the correct total and if all else fails, it happened to me in the past where it didn't refresh due to a glitch and i had to get admin to contact the techie relations to fix it

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Nicole (04-12-10), takemedrunkimhome (05-12-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Halicarnassus
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    I had a quick count and there def seems to be 30 there and not 29 as the counter states.

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Unless I am going mad I think the review counter in my profile is wrong.

    When I go in to my profile it says
    My reviews(29)
    but when I actually count them I get 30(I think).

    Apologies if its a known issue and if there is another thread about it.

    And before someone says it I know I should get a life instead of sitting at home on a Saturday afternoon counting my reviews lol.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

    takemedrunkimhome (05-12-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Thanks guys.

    Anon I didnt know that facility was available but thanks for pointing it out.

    Counting all those ones I had 36 in total(once again I think) and it seems I still have 30 left after all the reviews with the big scary yellow warning signs are taken into account .

    As a good buddy of mine on this forum said to me, maybe its because one of the reviewees had been banned for a short period of time.
    Would that have anything to do with it and if so are all her reviews not counted on the profile counter?

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Thanks guys.

    Anon I didnt know that facility was available but thanks for pointing it out.

    Counting all those ones I had 36 in total(once again I think) and it seems I still have 30 left after all the reviews with the big scary yellow warning signs are taken into account .

    As a good buddy of mine on this forum said to me, maybe its because one of the reviewees had been banned for a short period of time.
    Would that have anything to do with it and if so are all her reviews not counted on the profile counter?
    There are 30 on the list and shows count of 30??

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    takemedrunkimhome (05-12-10)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    There are 30 on the list and shows count of 30??
    Typical. Thats why I hate computers . The can make us look like liars so easily.
    The counter only showed 29 yesterday(I swear ).

    Anyway it seems to be fine now and thanks to everyone for their input.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    vampirejackie (05-12-10)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •