Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Very Happy/Very Unhappy ...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    278
    Reviews
    34

    Default Very Happy/Very Unhappy ...

    When writing a review its an easy mistake to click 'Very Unhappy'
    I see lots of replies "meant to say Very Happy"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    When writing a review its an easy mistake to click 'Very Unhappy'
    I see lots of replies "meant to say Very Happy"
    That is after they receive a theatening text from avery irate Lady!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    I often wonder just how many brain cells are needed to tick a box correctly. I would guess not too many which does not bode well for some reviewers!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    When writing a review its an easy mistake to click 'Very Unhappy'
    I see lots of replies "meant to say Very Happy"
    whose fault is that only the reviewer. Its simple enough to click the right box.

    If your happy and had a good time then click Very Happy. Likewise if your Very Unhappy click the box called Very Unhappy.

    Maybe E-I should fix this prob and have a multiple choice of boxes to click.

    Very Unhappy,
    Very Happy,
    Very Unhappy but not sure if i have the right box.
    Very Happy but not sure if i have the right box.
    Very Happy but not with my education.
    Very Unhappy but not with my education.

    that should sort it,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 04-12-10 at 12:22.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    BootSlick55 (05-12-10), JAMESCORK (04-12-10), Nicole (04-12-10), Patricia (04-12-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Maybe if the drop down menu started with very happy at the top and worked down towards very unhappy at the bottom it might help.

    Just a thought

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (04-12-10), barcode (05-12-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Maybe if the drop down menu started with very happy at the top and worked down towards very unhappy at the bottom it might help.

    Just a thought
    LOL in descending order of misery,

    Very Happy
    Very UnHappy
    Very Pissed Off
    Sucidial

    Westside.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (04-12-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    Maybe if the drop down menu started with very happy at the top and worked down towards very unhappy at the bottom it might help.

    Just a thought
    i agree
    but in saying that it only takes a moment to check over your review before clicking the submit button


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    LOL in descending order of misery,

    Very Happy
    Very UnHappy
    Very Pissed Off
    Sucidial

    Westside.
    lmao
    Classic

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    i agree
    but in saying that it only takes a moment to check over your review before clicking the submit button
    Very true Patrick, no excuse for laziness.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I often wonder just how many brain cells are needed to tick a box correctly. I would guess not too many which does not bode well for some reviewers!
    I have often wondered how some of them manage to not kill themselves when crossing the road.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

    kelso (04-12-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •