Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 117

Thread: This does not seem right

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default This does not seem right

    So, we had a reviews decision. Why are the other decisions taking so long? Why isnt it a flagged decision? Touring Escorts pay more for their advert, supposedly for the extra work incurred. Yet the minute our advert expires, you cannot leave a review and it says 'listing suspended'. We have asked for this to be changed, yet it hasn't. Why? How and what can take so long?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Ebonyrenee (03-12-10), MatureEbonyPru38F (02-12-10), sweet rebeka (03-12-10), TiffanyTees (03-12-10), Violette (03-12-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Hi Lucy,

    These points have been reported and like I say, I will let you know when we hear anything.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi Lucy,

    These points have been reported and like I say, I will let you know when we hear anything.
    I realise that Sam. But it seems like these things are last on a long list..I am wondering why? No disrespect, you know that, but I submitted these queries at the same time as the reviews questions and yet they haven't been addressed..have a lovely evening
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I realise that Sam. But it seems like these things are last on a long list..I am wondering why? No disrespect, you know that, but I submitted these queries at the same time as the reviews questions and yet they haven't been addressed..have a lovely evening
    I wouldn't worry about it Lucy. Is it possible for your reputation to get much better?? Anyone who follows the forum will probably agree with me.
    Last edited by wingman; 02-12-10 at 21:50.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it Lucy. Is it possible for your reputation to get much better?? Anyone who follows the forum will probably agree with me.
    You misunderstand me. My point pertains to the hundreds of ladies who pay for advertising but cant collect reviews. It isnt fair.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (03-12-10), lcilis26 (03-12-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    So, we had a reviews decision. Why are the other decisions taking so long? Why isnt it a flagged decision? Touring Escorts pay more for their advert, supposedly for the extra work incurred. Yet the minute our advert expires, you cannot leave a review and it says 'listing suspended'. We have asked for this to be changed, yet it hasn't. Why? How and what can take so long?
    Actually for once I agree with Lucy. Nothing worse than preparing a review in ones mind as one does, but to not be allowed reviewed because it was Lucy's last day. I mean the particular persons last day. We will never know, was it a good review or what?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    MatureEbonyPru38F (02-12-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I realise that Sam. But it seems like these things are last on a long list..I am wondering why? No disrespect, you know that, but I submitted these queries at the same time as the reviews questions and yet they haven't been addressed..have a lovely evening
    Not everything can be done in same time Lu, we do best we can to apply changes. I will try to spank techies for you

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Not everything can be done in same time Lu, we do best we can to apply changes. I will try to spank techies for you
    Nic, I know you always try. But we don't seem to get answers, and I realise that isn't in your hands. But knowing that someone can get a rat and ban falls behind ladies paying and not receiving in my book. Always yours, Lu xx
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You misunderstand me. My point pertains to the hundreds of ladies who pay for advertising but cant collect reviews. It isnt fair.
    Ah, sorry about that. That's nice of you to think of others like that. You must be full of Christmas cheer despite being caught in the snow.
    ( I do get where you're coming from. Without your advertising revenue, the site wouldn't be around for long)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    These things take time Lucy
    The managment here have a lot on there plate at the moment and are doing the best they can.
    If you can just be patient it will be sorted
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •