Thread: Organising???????

Blog Entries

Cop Organising???????

Apparently it the latest lost art in Ireland. I get handed a leaflet about a protest two hours before it starts and heres the best part. down on the bottom of the leaflet - bring placards??????

Fair enough, so can anyone direct me to a placard shop or must i cut a tree down and make my own?

Two hours notice? WTF kind of organising is that? Solidarity i think it was. They should rename themselves to Solitude or something or go and take some organising classes somewhere.

unreal,
    Westside.

PS did anyone see Prime Time last night? I did and Eomonn Dunphy knows more about politics than footie.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 02-12-10 at 16:04.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Apparently it the latest lost art in Ireland. I get handed a leaflet about a protest two hours before it starts and heres the best part. down on the bottom of the leaflet - bring placards??????

Fair enough, so can anyone direct me to a placard shop or must i cut a tree down and make my own?

Two hours notice? WTF kind of organising is that? Solidarity i think it was. They should rename themselves to Solitude or something or go and take some organising classes somewhere.

unreal,
    Westside.

PS did anyone see Prime Time last night? I did and Eomonn Dunphy knows more about politics than footie.
    I watched Prime Time and the impression I got is that Eamon Dunphy has no answers to our current problems - his skill or ability is to recall and recount every ill from the last 50 years - if we need reminding of our mistakes then Eamon is the man - the list was endless - the beef tribunal, the infected blood scandel - he is right but at the same time he is'nt the what we need right now. We need to see those who got us into this mess held accountable - I want to see feckers sent to jail or have massive fines imposed - and then we need to start all over again - I know that history is important or else we are doomed to repeat our mistakes - I just wish Eamon did'nt enjoy it so much.

Dunphy full of shite
    he pretends to be one of the little people
    how much money is he on !!!!!!!!!
    £$$£$££$£$£$£$$$$£$£$$£$£$ euros euros yen yen