Thread: Jury decision making study

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Jury decision making study

If anyone reading this has suffered from a sexual assualt and feels that it might upset them please do not read this piece
    However the graphic detail involved is no more than one would get from reading a national newspaper

Questionnaire – Instructions

Thank you for participating in this study! I am interested in knowing how people make legal decisions. In this case, we want to find out how people react to a fact situation involving a defendant on trial for the crime of sexual assault.

I would like you to read the trial materials and then answer some questions about what you read.

The booklet consists of several pages that are attached to this sheet. Please read these pages in the order that they appear, and answer all of the questions on each page before moving on to the next one.

Read everything carefully.

Please, DO NOT turn back a page once you have finished it. I am interested in the responses that you make as you read through the materials the first time.

Finally, please complete the booklet on your own. Do not talk to your neighbors or discuss the questions with the other participants while the study is running.

All participants for this study must be over 18 years of age
    Last edited by Doozer; 01-12-10 at 20:59. Reason: At authors request