Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Havent been here while......

Default Let's see your photo on here then Westie....

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    I personnally wouldnt see someone like you for free. You are a complete turn off and continue to be more and more of a turn off every time you speak.
    Are far as us being jealous, please dont flatter yourself. I could flick through this site a pick women far more attractive than you love. Alexis, Sexy Naomi, Emmanuelle, Gabriella, Marianna, Georgia all of these girls and more are far more attractive and this is just going by their pics,i havent being with one of them.

As for your knight in shining armour, he took long enough to come to your aid and was stopped and made look silly by yours truely in two posts. He doesnt have a sense of humour and could only respond with "knob" which makes me wonder is that the most domineering thought.
    He has all of the right things in the right places. So this is apparently a swipe to make us feel bad about ourselves.

Right, you know me and you asked for it and you have it. Based on your pics i will give you a run down on what i feel is there and missing on YOU.

First off on a nice note your hair is beautiful, long ,lots of life and very attractive.

Your breasts are simply too small. Not curvy or full enough.

Backside is nice and firm and not overly developed.Good there.

Your legs could do with more shape particularly they are a little bendy at the knees.

Cant see your face so cant comment.

You seem a litle bit pudgey at the lower belly but it could be just the pic.

Overall a nice body but average. Not outstanding in any way. Of course i have never spoken to you so can only go by your posts here which suggest an average at best personality.So based on this i would give you a 6 out of ten which isnt bad considering very few ladies push that upper envelope of ultimate feminine beauty and feminine mentality.

As far as your gentleman goes............pussy falling at your feet.........oh they are the words of a true gentleman ........and of course while he is leading you to believe your speicial .he is more than likely saying the same to another girl up the road.

Let me tell you something dear,a gentleman is guy that lives by principle not words. This post might seem harsh when read by some but the underlying theame of your post was to take a swipe at all here and then have the audacity to compare us to a guy we have never even seen. I could care less about him although i can say without hesitation that this guy would collapse if he tried to keep up with me.

Simply,
    Westside.
    I bet you're a good looking cunt.

Default Good Guess.............................................................

Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
    I bet you're a good looking cunt.
    Yep,
    Westside.

Default Taking the piss out of people in Wheelchairs.............

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    As i don t have wheelchair access,i ll do that myself,darling Dumb or whatever your name is
    Your legs arent the only things that are bendy.

Fuckin Twisted,
    Westside

Default hahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Rico s a happy cunt.He s in my bed now
    Your full of bullshit. Who cares if he is in your cave with you? I mean who cares? Stop acting like your stunning Anna because your not ,your just average. Rico can have you. Like i said your no Georgia,your no Alexis, your no Emmanuelle, your no Gabreille, your no Marianna.
    Now to be fair your not ugly although *insult removed*.

All is not lost,............................YET.
    Westside.
    Last edited by Patricia; 12-08-07 at 17:13.

Default As thick as two planks.....................

Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Back doing what you undoubtedly do BEST Anna.What happened ALL the other things did you fail at those too.I was hoping you were gone but here goes again!!!
    Cheers D
    Pity her D,

Cheers W,
    Westside

Pity her D,

Cheers W,
    Westside
    I pity you two for having nothing better to do.

Default What other things D?

Pity her D,

Cheers W,
    Westside
    What other things D? Has Anna the opportunity to question your lifestyle? You don't tell us your plans in case someone points out how you're not achieving. You are anonymous and are free of any criticism. Enjoy. What is it with you lot? I can't believe how insular you are. Westie is hostile to any new comers. The rest of you suck his dick. Get a life! I was only aware of this forum because Anna showed me how sad you all are. There is another world out there. A real one. Where undoubtedly Westie gets ridiculed for being inadequate, to the point he trawls this world looking for arguments and the opportunity to get his own back on those who don't 'understand' him.

Default Bad grammar

Your full of bullshit. Who cares if he is in your cave with you? I mean who cares? Stop acting like your stunning Anna because your not ,your just average. Rico can have you. Like i said your no Georgia,your no Alexis, your no Emmanuelle, your no Gabreille, your no Marianna.
    Now to be fair your not ugly although *insult removed*.

All is not lost,............................YET.
    Westside.
    Like i said your no Georgia,your no Alexis, your no Emmanuelle, your no Gabreille, your no Marianna.

Come on man! ‘You are’ is abbreviated to ‘you're’. Not ‘your’. ‘Your’ indicates possession. Use some of the time you’ve (you have, abbreviated) to get your English language skills sorted.
    Don't let your lack of education invalidate your argument (Do you see how 'your' indicates possession there?). Also, I is always a capital letter when referring to the first person indicative.

You're welcome, (As in, you are welcome)

RS
    Last edited by Patricia; 12-08-07 at 17:13.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
    Like i said your no Georgia,your no Alexis, your no Emmanuelle, your no Gabreille, your no Marianna.

Come on man! ‘You are’ is abbreviated to ‘you're’. Not ‘your’. ‘Your’ indicates possession. Use some of the time you’ve (you have, abbreviated) to get your English language skills sorted.
    Don't let your lack of education invalidate your argument (Do you see how 'your' indicates possession there?). Also, I is always a capital letter when referring to the first person indicative.

You're welcome, (As in, you are welcome)

RS

am sic of ppl complainin here bout spellin an grammer! tis forum nt bout english grammer lessons, its bout fuk, yes, fuk!. we liv in a society wer gram is nt importe anymore, luk at how we tex on our phones!

Now if you still text on your mobile with perfect english you are stuck in the past!:
    I am sick of people complaining here about spelling and grammer! this forum isn't about English Grammer Lessons, it's about Fuck, yes, Fuck! We live in a society where grammer is not important anymore, look at how we text on our phones!

Reviews

Wink Grammar Lessons!

Sorry to butt in Silo but "grammer" is actually spelled grammar ....... with an "a" ......... as opposed to an "e".
    But seriously, I must agree with your point of view .......... a lot of posters here tend to resort to correcting other posters spelling etc when losing an argument which always strikes me as quite sad really.

Paws

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast