Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women's love lives were better in DDR

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    I strongly suspect that is why he is posting - he is looking for this response

Ignore him and he will get bored and go elsewhere.
    Not if fecking politics ie is anything to go by- he has 22,000 posts.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

You'll never defeat Texas. He is constant as the Northern Star. Ban him, does he not return?

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I know, he's a "hardcore" Commie at the moment but wasn't he also a roaring tree hugger only about 2 weeks ago. Next I suppose we'll find him out canvasing for Fianna Fáil.
    I am leninist-markist like Ozwald. and love of the enivronment and leninist marxism are not mutually exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    I am leninist-markist like Ozwald. and love of the enivronment and leninist marxism are not mutually exclusive
    Ozwald was a complete nutter too.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ozwald was a complete nutter too.
    Debatable I would have said JFK was the nutter
    A fine rifleman however just like myself.

Debatable I would have said JFK was the nutter
    A fine rifleman however just like myself.
    Please just go away. You make my head hurt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Not if fecking politics ie is anything to go by- he has 22,000 posts.
    better come up with a better strategy then team, looks like he won't be going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    better come up with a better strategy then team, looks like he won't be going anywhere
    Yup, here is mine.

I am going home. Have fun boys.

Reviews

Women's love lives were better in DDR

DDR = east Germany

Back then, "men and women depended on their own imagination. That made sex less stressful," said Berlin writer Jutta Resch-Treuwerth, 67, who wrote for a lonely hearts column for young Easterners for 20 years.

"In a rigid state that wanted to control everything, citizens were more emancipated with respect to their sex life, women in particular," Professor Starke added.

"The sex trade in West Germany was considered by the regime as bourgeois decadence," Starke remembers.

Better access to higher education and jobs along with free abortion and contraception and generous family policies favoured a less traditional role for women in the East than in the West at the time.

And in bed, women took the initiative more often and reached orgasm more often than their Western counterparts, at least according to polls taken then.

"Eastern women did not talk about their orgasm for hours, they just let themselves go," Starke said.

Full article:
    'Women's love lives were better in East Germany before the Berlin Wall fell' - Telegraph
    Fascinating stuff really, please tell me more.

Blog Entries

Women's love lives were better in DDR

DDR = east Germany

Back then, "men and women depended on their own imagination. That made sex less stressful," said Berlin writer Jutta Resch-Treuwerth, 67, who wrote for a lonely hearts column for young Easterners for 20 years.

"In a rigid state that wanted to control everything, citizens were more emancipated with respect to their sex life, women in particular," Professor Starke added.

"The sex trade in West Germany was considered by the regime as bourgeois decadence," Starke remembers.

Better access to higher education and jobs along with free abortion and contraception and generous family policies favoured a less traditional role for women in the East than in the West at the time.

And in bed, women took the initiative more often and reached orgasm more often than their Western counterparts, at least according to polls taken then.

"Eastern women did not talk about their orgasm for hours, they just let themselves go," Starke said.

Full article:
    'Women's love lives were better in East Germany before the Berlin Wall fell' - Telegraph
    I kind of got the impression from viewing the movie 'The lives of others' that East Germans ienjoyed a better sex live than people in the West, maybe because they seemed so sensual as opposed to sexy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast