Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: escort with two profiles....???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    4
    Reviews
    13

    Default escort with two profiles....???

    both with very similiar phone nos. one with reviews the other without, same wording in intro,
    same nationality and both in the same area in dublin (d6)
    Copy
    this line
    Copy
    this line

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Links not working ....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    4
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    whoops sorry can't seem to paste.
    tomomi aisian

    vivian aisian

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesking View Post
    whoops sorry can't seem to paste.
    tomomi aisian

    vivian aisian
    I assume these 2?

    Tomomi: Tomomi, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    and

    Vivian: Vivian, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Hello
    Thank You for reporting this issue to us.
    Vivian photos are banned for 30 days , Tomomi photos have been removed.
    Nicole

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

    An don (30-11-10), samlad (30-11-10)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Hello
    Thank You for reporting this issue to us.
    Vivian photos are banned for 30 days , Tomomi photos have been removed.
    Nicole
    How can Vivian have pictures back up now, if she had a photo ban for 30 days on the 30th of November 2010? Only 17 days has gone by.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    How can Vivian have pictures back up now, if she had a photo ban for 30 days on the 30th of November 2010? Only 17 days has gone by.
    Hi,
    first fake report she got 13/11/10 and second 14/11/10


    Julia

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    What Julia is saying is that her photo ban expired.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    What Julia is saying is that her photo ban expired.
    According this what managers said fake photo report stays 3 months....but banner expires after 1 month

    Julia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •