Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kamagra

  1. #1

    Default Kamagra

    Has anyone here ever used it and how did they find it?

    Is it legal to order it online from a foreign source and have it delivered to an Irish address?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
    Has anyone here ever used it and how did they find it?

    Is it legal to order it online from a foreign source and have it delivered to an Irish address?
    Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I have tried the pill form and the gel.
    It's ok but I got very bad headaches on both occasions.
    One of the side effects. I wonder is Viagra any better our any worse and can you buy it over the counter.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    John Shaft (30-11-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I used to get headaches and nausea after taking Kamagra. Then I read up on it, and it said to take plenty of water with it, or otherwise that is what will happen

    Now so now I drink plenty of water, and there little or no side effect. It does what it says on the tin.

    Viagra is just a brand name for Kamagra, so I don't imagine there will be a difference.

    I have ordered a few times now over the internet without any issues
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

    John Shaft (01-12-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Thanks for that advice scotus i will be like a raging bull on my next visit to one of my favourites.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post

    Is it legal to order it online from a foreign source and have it delivered to an Irish address?
    Go to a sexshop and ask nicely .
    Its possible to order online and to Irland , but not recommended from my side . To many fakes and ripoffs out there. About the legal aspect I am not shure .
    the girl from next door

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,199
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    Go to a sexshop and ask nicely .
    Its possible to order online and to Irland , but not recommended from my side . To many fakes and ripoffs out there. About the legal aspect I am not shure .
    Well, I'd be careful with that advice - they might try and palm you off with a lookalike "Little Blue Pill", which is about as effective as, oh I dunno, a blue smartie?

    If you google Kamagra you will get suppliers with the most hits, and you should be ok if you use these. I have used a couple now, and no probs
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Well, I'd be careful with that advice - they might try and palm you off with a lookalike "Little Blue Pill", which is about as effective as, oh I dunno, a blue smartie?

    If you google Kamagra you will get suppliers with the most hits, and you should be ok if you use these. I have used a couple now, and no probs
    Oh , ok I always had good experience with my trusted sexshop , so I never really thought about that . You are absolutly right on that possibilitie . Thank you . About the internet order I always made a wrong decission and stoped trying , thanks for the tip .
    the girl from next door

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •