Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: One thing i always find funny

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Arrow One thing i always find funny

    When someone is walking along and they trip and then they act like they were running. Im sure everyone has seen it. Fall with finesse for god sake. If your going to split your head open at least look cool doing it. Nothing wrong with missing the kerb or a step.

    So the next time your out and you miss your foot placing just let what happens be. Fall, trip and look cool.

    off my chest,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-11-10 at 23:47.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    When someone is walking along and they trip and then they act like they were running. Im sure everyone has seen it. Fall with finesse for god sake. If your going to split your head open at least look cool doing it. Nothing wrong with missing the kerb or a step.

    So the next time your out and you miss your foot placing just let what happens be. Fall, trip and look cool.

    off my chest,
    Westside.
    That is quite funny and has happened me a few times myself. Must try your method next time

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Word, guys. It isn't cool to laugh at people falling over. It hurts, for one thing.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    310
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    When someone is walking along and they trip and then they act like they were running. Im sure everyone has seen it. Fall with finesse for god sake. If your going to split your head open at least look cool doing it. Nothing wrong with missing the kerb or a step.

    So the next time your out and you miss your foot placing just let what happens be. Fall, trip and look cool.

    off my chest,
    Westside.
    Pissing myself laughing.... I walked into a bar on Saturday early afternoon (no drink on board) and about five steps in, one foot slipped and I nearly went on my arse..... I did what I always do in this situation.... looked around to see who was looking, in this case it was a hen party, and tried to make a joke.... asked if any of them were nurses???? Got a laugh and felt a little less like a tit..... But you are right Westie.... there is no point in trying to disguise it.... EVERYBODY HAS SEEN WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!

    BLD

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Word, guys. It isn't cool to laugh at people falling over. It hurts, for one thing.
    Thats true. Its not nice and not funny and yes it does hurt and the persons feelings get hurt too as everyone looks at it happening. Not nice and most certainly not funny.

    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Thats true. Its not nice and not funny and yes it does hurt and the persons feelings get hurt too as everyone looks at it happening. Not nice and most certainly not funny.

    Westside.
    hhahahahahah its fuckin hilarious. "oh i was just jogging and i fell and the tomato sauce split on my head."

    the more the merrier,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-11-10 at 23:56.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Nearly afraid to post in case DL comes in and hijacks another of your threads westie .;lol doc;
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I'm sure I've seen Billy Connolly do a skit about this.

    Also, Westie, I thought I had spoken to you about your verbal diahorrea??

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Nearly afraid to post in case DL comes in and hijacks another of your threads westie .;lol doc;
    He'll probably have to copy and paste his hijack i reckon.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Thats true. Its not nice and not funny and yes it does hurt and the persons feelings get hurt too as everyone looks at it happening. Not nice and most certainly not funny.

    Westside.
    Makes me wonder how Youve Been Framed went on for so long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •