Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Nomenclature

  1. #1
    steelyman Guest

    Default Nomenclature

    On another thread, one person referred to escorts as "H**kers", which is understandably unacceptable, but what terms would be deemed acceptable?

    Temporary Significant other?
    Passion Dealer?
    Professional friend with benefits?

    any others?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelyman View Post
    On another thread, one person referred to escorts as "H**kers", which is understandably unacceptable, but what terms would be deemed acceptable?

    Temporary Significant other?
    Passion Dealer?
    Professional friend with benefits?

    any others?
    Escorts? ..

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    dannyboy10 (29-11-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelyman View Post
    On another thread, one person referred to escorts as "H**kers", which is understandably unacceptable, but what terms would be deemed acceptable?

    Temporary Significant other?
    Passion Dealer?
    Professional friend with benefits?

    any others?
    ladies with a lot of time and companionship to share with like minded ppl with money

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    dannyboy10 (29-11-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Munster
    Posts
    240
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelyman View Post
    On another thread, one person referred to escorts as "H**kers", which is understandably unacceptable, but what terms would be deemed acceptable?

    Temporary Significant other?
    Passion Dealer?
    Professional friend with benefits?

    any others?
    Out of interest, why is that term unacceptable? Lets not delude ourselves as to whats going on here. Escort/hooker/lady of the night etc all mean the same thing.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    yeah, they are only nick names.. though i have to admit, the word "Hooker" reminds me of the women i used to pick up around the Mespil Hotel on the canal, and get a deepthroat uncovered blowjob off them, whilst keeping one eye on the rear view mirror, so as not to get caught by the Garda, who are of course a shower of cunts.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    Out of interest, why is that term unacceptable? Lets not delude ourselves as to whats going on here. Escort/hooker/lady of the night etc all mean the same thing.
    No they don't. I'm sure that most escorts would definately disagree with you here. Look at this link:

    The do's and don'ts of escorting: https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...-services.html

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    benin (29-11-10), dannyboy10 (29-11-10), wellhungchap (29-11-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    No they don't. I'm sure that most escorts would definately disagree with you here. Look at this link:

    The do's and don'ts of escorting: https://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...-services.html
    you forgot to give eamonn the internet slap for his comment...allow me


  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    dannyboy10 (29-11-10), samlad (29-11-10), wellhungchap (29-11-10)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •