Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is it about Mousey???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, Danny. Some mice are just worth going the extra mile for. What can I say? I am a sucker for a smooth tongue...
    Damn my rasping abrasive kitty tongue!!!!!!

Reviews

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please! There is no controversy here! I put a zero in the "amount" box purely to be discreet. There was no haggling, it was not free, and I did not receive any special treatment because of the badge. I made an enquiry and accepted the proposed cost.

Unless, of course, you want to believe that I made her orgasm so many times with my slithery tongue and ginormous shlong that, when I finally made to leave, she spoke breathlessly and naked from the bed, "I've never been made love to like that, you incredible fuck machine! Take it back, take it all back, for now I know what it feels like to have been with a real man!!!!"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (28-11-10), Violette (28-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

Unless, of course, you want to believe that I made her orgasm so many times with my slithery tongue and ginormous shlong that, when I finally made to leave, she spoke breathlessly and naked from the bed, "I've never been made love to like that, you incredible fuck machine! Take it back, take it all back, for now I know what it feels like to have been with a real man!!!!"

I would go with that. Yum yum.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Mousey (28-11-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12