Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It needs to be said...............

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    is there a time of year you do enjoy
    Not really to be honest. Im a moment more than a time guy. For instance i have a great big fire lighting here at Westville and will watch a good movie after. This would be the case Xmas, Easter or whatever the case may be.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

[QUOTE=Experienced Punter esq;331560]would be more enjoyable if one was guaranteed ones iron...[
    poorrr exp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    would be more enjoyable if one was guaranteed ones iron...
    LOL
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    I love christmas.. I love the laughter of kids as they get what they want.. the sound of them out on their bikes and when its snowing the squeals of them laughing as they snowball.. I love it as I have fond memories of how my dear departed father use to use talc to leave foot prints around the house nd pretend father christmas had been here... how he would hide our presents and have arrows round the house for the larger gifts... how in our stockings he used to wrap and wrap the tiny gifts so it took longer to find them so the morning would last a while... so sometimes there can be a magic of christmas which allows us to think of the time that we where children and had no worries and just enjoyed live.... bet if a lot of us thought back we would remember how as children there is something that made it special for us...x
    Ah i have my own fond memories of my old fella at Xmas too. All the food and drink he used leave out for Santa. No wonder he used get up late on Xmas morning. I always thought Santa was about 100 stone. Turns out he was a 13 stone guy with an enormous appetite. Just as well i dont have kids.

daddy whats the supervalue truck doing outside?
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 26-11-10 at 20:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Not really to be honest. Im a moment more than a time guy. For instance i have a great big fire lighting here at Westville and will watch a good movie after. This would be the case Xmas, Easter or whatever the case may be.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    invite the neighbours over during the xmas and ye can sing carols by the fire

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Isnt Christmas a load of shit? I say it every year. Weeks of build up to a few days. Its gone as quick as it arrives. It can be a tough time of the year depending on how many ppl you buried and to top it all off there is fuck all to do apart from visiting ppl you dont see from one end of the year to the other and filling yourself with every form of heart failing shite imaginable.

It really is a load of bollox,
    Westside.
    You grumpy git. I love xmas. Love the festive spirit , xmas songs ,xmas dinner , time off work , people calling to the house , snow falling hopefully , xmas presents , xmas carols on tv and all the other bits and pieces that come along with it.
    For some reason this year i'm getting the xmas spirit a bit earlier than usual and feeling it already so roll on crimbo.....Can't fecking wait.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I've made my annual donation to the SVP, so now I don't feel guilty about hating Christmas anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123