Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New hot Italian girl in Dublin

  1. Thumbs up New hot Italian girl in Dublin

    Hi my name is Anna.
    I am in Dublin 4 and I offer a relaxing time to all gentlemens.
    You can visite my site to have a look at my photos and for more information.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1927....sh-escort.html
    or
    You can call me on: 086 3317568

    Ciao Anna xx

  2. #2

    Default Anna

    Hey Anna. Welcome to Ireland but....... 230 for 30 mins,,,,,,,Are you for real????

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Hey Anna. Welcome to Ireland but....... €230 for 30ns,,,,,,,Are you for real????
    Hi powersupply
    I do only outcall and it is 230 including the taxi fare for 30min and YES I am for real my Love, I am beutifull and all in one ( what a men want)

    Ciao Anna
    Last edited by Anna1; 22-06-07 at 22:01.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Exclamation Wtf?!?!?!?!?!

    230 for 30 minutes?!?!?!?!? Forget it Anna, Irish men are NOT stupid!!!!

    Paws for thought

  5. #5
    longtom Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Hi my name is Anna.
    I am in Dublin 4 and I offer a relaxing time to all gentlemens.
    You can visite my site to have a look at my photos and for more information.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/1927....sh-escort.html
    or
    You can call me on: 086 3317568

    Ciao Anna xx

    Most of these girls are nuty charging this amount, they should go back to nursing

  6. Thumbs up The best you can get, She is worth the money and more if you can

    Quote Originally Posted by longtom View Post
    Most of these girls are nuty charging this amount, they should go back to nursing
    Hey LONGTON i think you must go back to nursing school to grow up because you don't know what your missing
    YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

    Anna is the best escort independent with very easy appartament to find.
    Gives you the best services

  7. #7

    Default Slight Mistake

    Quitequick...... You must be mixing up Anna with someone else..... You say she has a very easy apartment to find..... Anna, however states, and I quote "Hi powersupply
    I do only outcall", so How did you find her apartment?
    Personally it doesn't bother me how much she charges but 230 for 30 mins is a bit irish to say the least.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Exclamation Good Point!!!

    Thats very true ............... how can you visit an escorts appartment QuietQuick when she only does outcalls????????
    And even if you did visit her you were robbed because she lowered her prices today (well done Anna) to the standard rates ............... so if she is so great and "worth the money" and has punters like you visiting her happy to pay her asking prices etc then why did she feel the need to lower her prices???
    Think BEFORE you type QuietQuick!!!!

    Paws for thought

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Thats very true ............... how can you visit an escorts appartment QuietQuick when she only does outcalls????????
    And even if you did visit her you were robbed because she lowered her prices today (well done Anna) to the standard rates ............... so if she is so great and "worth the money" and has punters like you visiting her happy to pay her asking prices etc then why did she feel the need to lower her prices???
    Think BEFORE you type QuietQuick!!!!

    Paws for thought
    BIGPOWS first of all I did not lower the peices, those prices are for incall services and yes I do have an apparment now and second of all I did not robbed any one the prices are still the same for callout service.

    Ciao Anna

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Corrections!!

    First off my name is bigpaws Anna not "BIGPOWS" .............
    Secondly QuietQuick claims to have visited you IN your apartment for the price in question(230 euros) ........... an INCALL!! So your prices have changed because now you charge 150 euros for the same service ........... also you don't even offer an outcall service anymore on your profile!!
    You are not the first girl to try and over-charge clients then change her prices when you realise that it won't work here ......... you are also not the first to try to deny it!! Heard it all before ...............

    Paws for thought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •