Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: All Kicking Off Again In Korea

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Seems to be still playing hell with the world economies - not great timing for us
    its ok brian cowen has come out to say that korea is fine and no one is fighting...ohh wait now he is saying they fell out but now they are best buds...wait

Reviews

A good war would be good for the global economy.Most wars have a post war boom. It might be good to trim the herd, cut out the weeds. Contraversial, do I really think like this................. no I hate violence.

3. Default

I think we are playing even more hell on the world economies, the Euro might collapse because of little ould Ireland and clowens perhaps inability to pass a budge

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    A good war would be good for the global economy.Most wars have a post war boom. It might be good to trim the herd, cut out the weeds. Contraversial, do I really think like this................. no I hate violence.
    WWII was great for the US economy............it finally spelt the end of the great depression. It was'nt however so good for US servicemen or for the peoples of most of Europe and South East Asia.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Anyone speak Korean?
    ,kwhenralgknbglbwn;

fjdjf
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    If you look at comments on various related youtube videos, people think indeed this may be the start of WW3. I pray not .............

FFs the best bit of excitment all year sweetie. We can all do our bit shooting chinamen.

save world hunger an all that,
    Westside.

The Democratic People's Republic of korea is a beacon of light to the whole world and a true friend of Ireland....These are tough people who survived the extremely rough times the 90s brought them and came through it...Who forced British and US Imperialism out of basically half of its country lock, stock and barrel at immense sacrafice...Who have continually rebelled and fought their masters' police in the still occupied south....Imperialism has thrown so much at this heroic people and hasnt been able to break them yet....They wont be able to do it now!

Reviews

What the...? I thought you were an Earth warrior, now you're General Secretary of Comintern???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post
    The Democratic People's Republic of korea is a beacon of light to the whole world and a true friend of Ireland....These are tough people who survived the extremely rough times the 90s brought them and came through it...Who forced British and US Imperialism out of basically half of its country lock, stock and barrel at immense sacrafice...Who have continually rebelled and fought their masters' police in the still occupied south....Imperialism has thrown so much at this heroic people and hasnt been able to break them yet....They wont be able to do it now!
    yep sounds liek a great place to live, if you'd like to read more click here

You hear wrong. People are not starving in North Korea. But, people are starving in many capitalist countries - over one billion of them according to the UN.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast