Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Sexy Areeya looking for a Swingers Club in the UK or Ireland ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LOVE NEST- UK
    Posts
    100

    Love Sexy Areeya looking for a Swingers Club in the UK or Ireland ?

    hi guys

    looking for a swingers club for a client and I to attend as a couple he is 27 and I am 24 , so the place has to be up-market, other couples should not be so old as well.
    Money is not an issue for quality , he is my best client to date and this is my token of appreciation for him, its his bday soon, he is going to eat so many cakes from the naughty Areeya

    kisses
    xxx

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    hi guys

    looking for a swingers club for a client and I to attend as a couple he is 27 and I am 24 , so the place has to be up-market, other couples should not be so old as well.
    Money is not an issue for quality , he is my best client to date and this is my token of appreciation for him, its his bday soon, he is going to eat so many cakes from the naughty Areeya

    kisses
    xxx
    Dont think you'll find any in belfast anyway, all seem to be narrow minded cunts when comes to things like that .Then again if thers any kept secret and you happened to find it let me no so i can visit also lol
    Well hav a good 1 what ever ya get upto for his birthday xx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LOVE NEST- UK
    Posts
    100

    Default

    hi, not looking for one in belfast. I will check in london, maybe I will get lucky. Or my last choice will be to book about 5 of my other friends, for the night to spoil him..... this sucks as swinger parties are awesome, i just love to watch my guy shag another girl in front of me,,, while her partner is eating me...lol, I will not shag a guy in front of him, he would not like that, hope I dont seem nuts...lol, am just horny little Areeya , someone with info , pls pm me ?????

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    hi, not looking for one in belfast. I will check in london, maybe I will get lucky. Or my last choice will be to book about 5 of my other friends, for the night to spoil him..... this sucks as swinger parties are awesome, i just love to watch my guy shag another girl in front of me,,, while her partner is eating me...lol, I will not shag a guy in front of him, he would not like that, hope I dont seem nuts...lol, am just horny little Areeya , someone with info , pls pm me ?????
    O right why dont ya just google swingers parties in London and ya might get lucky , if i was him id like that,5 of your friends just hav 1 massive orgie, no you dont seem nuts for thinking like that ats jus what open minded is all bout wish all the girls where like that,not jus escorts, ya can cum to amsterdam with me in April an watch me shag sum window girls if ya want hahaha
    You really seem like you want to please this guy, you get yourself a boyfriend ,hope ya find what your looking for Beautiful Areeya xx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    hi guys

    looking for a swingers club for a client and I to attend as a couple he is 27 and I am 24 , so the place has to be up-market, other couples should not be so old as well.
    Money is not an issue for quality , he is my best client to date and this is my token of appreciation for him, its his bday soon, he is going to eat so many cakes from the naughty Areeya

    kisses
    xxx
    You could always ask Vampire Jackie she seems to know of a few clubs in the UK
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Hiya
    Let me know which area you are looking at

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LOVE NEST- UK
    Posts
    100

    Love swingers clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Hiya
    Let me know which area you are looking at
    Hi, am looking at manchester, london, or anywhere in scotland ?, thanks so much for the help. you can pm me the details.......... am all excited just thinking of it, lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    Hi, am looking at manchester, london, or anywhere in scotland ?, thanks so much for the help. you can pm me the details.......... am all excited just thinking of it, lol
    Hi Areeya, I will drop you a PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Why dont you ask some of us ..... we could book an escort of our choice and turn up at a venue and have a ball!

    Just a thought!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    hi guys

    looking for a swingers club for a client and I to attend as a couple he is 27 and I am 24 , so the place has to be up-market, other couples should not be so old as well.
    Money is not an issue for quality , he is my best client to date and this is my token of appreciation for him, its his bday soon, he is going to eat so many cakes from the naughty Areeya

    kisses
    xxx
    What a lucky client. I wish some lovely lady would do that for me......I love cake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •