Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fintan Fan Club

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i agree fintan is da man...debest has a simalir doo to fintan i believe
    He must make his mummy proud at mass....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    He must make his mummy proud at mass....
    you know better than that...he is a daddys boy...remember?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you know better than that...he is a daddys boy...remember?
    With hair like that...only a mother....

Wonder what Westies mum was thinking when she dressed him up as a tubby...hair doo and all....

With hair like that...only a mother....

Wonder what Westies mum was thinking when she dressed him up as a tubby...hair doo and all....
    she is like westie..she does not think atall...and debests daddy is a bit...well you know so your kinda right about the only a mother thing

Blog Entries

Ehhh .. it wasnt Westies suggestion reeeeeally, I think Fintan said it first on de TV....
    shut up.

Thanks,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    I only caught the end of the Frontline and it was pretty disgusting the way Tony Killeen tried to insinuate that Fintan had suggested Seanie Fitzpatrick in the past as a businessman who would be able to do a good job for the country.

I am reading his book at the moment and it is excellent. He makes some very good suggestions as to how we should change the political system.

Finally, I htink that westie has made one of the most intelligent suggestions ever: get some experts who know what they are doing. Well said.
    Well take FF and FG alone. Lenihan is a barrister while Burton is an accountant. Who do you think would know more about finance? A barrister, assuming he does his own books would prob have a charge per hour per task and throws on his VAT. Wheres the financial genius in that? This is just one eg.

I have said it before and i would say it again, each minister should have to have a relevant qualification to his ministerial position assuming its a specific ministerial job such as finance.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 23-11-10 at 12:38.

Reviews

I thought Gormley spoke very well, don't agree with everything he said but he came across well...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I thought Gormley spoke very well, don't agree with everything he said but he came across well...
    Its a bit late for him to come across at all. The time to walk from gov was last year.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 23-11-10 at 15:29.

Reviews

I think the Greens made a mistake for going into government with FF but I also think that people give them an unduly hard time. Most of them especially, Eamon Ryan are more genuine than their coalition partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

Reviews

I think the problem with the Greens is that they are a bit too naiive. I don't think they would have stayed in bed with FF if they realised the full extent of the problem.

A problem that FF kept hidden for as long as they possibly could with an accumulation of lies.

The worst of them is Lenihan. He is all talk, like all barristers. He does not give a shit about the rights or wrongs of any situation he is paid to argue one way or the other and that is what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its a bit late for him to come across at all. The time to walk from gov was last year.

Westside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast