Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys concider mature lady?

Reviews

Well, if you tilt your head to the left a little, then the 3 looks like a nice pair of cartoon boobs, or for the lovers of ass a nice cartoon ass.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    43....3.....where did ya get the feckin 3...lol

For me 40+

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Dannyboy10, knock it off.

Nobody thinks you're funny.
    Ok NGAN I will be doing my best to knock it off in about 15mins! Sorry Jessie but your Thirty plus body will be my inspiration!!

(Did not take long for the usual shark to start taking nips in the hope of getting me banned. SAD)

Reviews

For me age is just a number, but would consider any one older than me to be mature
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    For me 45 plus
    A 45 Year old..half your age....DOC YOU DOG!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I'm in the late 30's. Now I want to know if that is concider as mature lady.
    From what age is mature for you?
    I look 10 yrs younger though and nobody will believe I'm that age or mature.
    So guys if you go see a girl that advertise mature, do you expect her to look that way as well?

Jessie
    It has never been age which defines us as being mature or not, but rather our outlook on live.

Some of us are considered old before their time, being boring bastards in their 20's rather than those more enlightened who are in their 30's, 40's or older.

If you wish it is our outlook on live that defines our maturity, not how old we are. Age therefore is irrelevant.

On the other hand, you should always be thankful, to look 10 years younger than your age and be as beautiful as ever, rather than someone 29 years who looked 10 years older - how sad that would be!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I'm in the late 30's. Now I want to know if that is concider as mature lady.
    From what age is mature for you?
    I look 10 yrs younger though and nobody will believe I'm that age or mature.
    So guys if you go see a girl that advertise mature, do you expect her to look that way as well?

Jessie
    I think it depends on what age you are yourself. If i was 20 i'd probably say 30 is mature.
    I class 40 as mature and do i expect her look that way , the answer is yes. Thats why i clicked on her profile isn't it.
    I love the mature ladies and given the choice of a 20 or 40 year old then i'll take the 40 year old every time.

Reviews

As a young fella myself , I find 45/50 to be mature .

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    As a young fella myself , I find 45/50 to be mature .
    i consider over 26 to be mature...but then what would i know about being mature?

Reviews

Is that 26 cat years??

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i consider over 26 to be mature...but then what would i know about being mature?

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Is that 26 cat years??
    nope just 26 ..why is 26 not old?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast