Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What the hell is up with this rimming???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    2

    Default What the hell is up with this rimming???

    Rimming - The practice of licking or sucking the anus of a partner.

    Why would anyone want to suck or lick someone,s shitter? Ok some people might be into it, but i think that is degrading like i mean really low, i would not dare do that to any woman.

    Then some lads are going to see an escort to get the GFE & like, she could have been licking some dudes hole like half an hour before (NASTY)

    But can you imagine some dude having a bad curry the night before

    "hey baby me arse is burning off me can you lick it to get the soreness out of it, i think there is something stuck in the pipe too can you suck it out"

    Also can you picture bending over spreading your arse cheeks, how uncomfortable i would feel even with a girl, (i,m pulling ugly faces right now )

    Well thats just my out look on it
    Regards: Doom

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    Rimming - The practice of licking or sucking the anus of a partner.

    Why would anyone want to suck or lick someone,s shitter? Ok some people might be into it, but i think that is degrading like i mean really low, i would not dare do that to any woman.

    Then some lads are going to see an escort to get the GFE & like, she could have been licking some dudes hole like half an hour before (NASTY)

    But can you imagine some dude having a bad curry the night before

    "hey baby me arse is burning off me can you lick it to get the soreness out of it, i think there is something stuck in the pipe too can you suck it out"

    Also can you picture bending over spreading your arse cheeks, how uncomfortable i would feel even with a girl, (i,m pulling ugly faces right now )

    Well thats just my out look on it
    Regards: Doom
    Thank God!!! another normal human being on this forum!! there are one or two or few of these weirdos here that have these disgusting fetishes!! totally unhygienic!! i dont even like cum on face, coz I do kiss escorts faces, there's no proof they shower after every client, I went down on a escort once and the whack of fish off her turn me stomach! so not to insult her I just use my lower lip to tip it a bit, hell am I sticking my tongue out to that!! lol!, I wont be into getting rimmed myself, she'll have shit smell on her lips, kissing me all over with me own shit! no thank u! really dont know how those poeple can do it.

    "MESSAGE TO ALL ESCORTS, REGARDING HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS, YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PERFORM RIMMING OR WATERSPORTS TO KEEP US SATISFIED, PLEASE RESPECT ALL CLIENTS HYGIENE AND SAY NO TO THESE DISGUSTING REQUEST FROM SICKO CLIENTS, AS FOR US THE RESPECTABLE CLIENTS, ONLY REQUIRE BEAUTIFUL SEX NOT "SHIT" SEX!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Man i would have just walked out if that happened to me, or i would get sick all over the place. She would have to get cleaners in to clean the sick up for the €150 i paid her id get sick that much, how can they think that smelling like a fish shop is nice or the person wont mind, i dont know i give up.

    HYGIENE IS VERY IMPORTANT

    Regards: Doom
    Last edited by Doom; 21-06-07 at 12:14.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Your not normal???????

    Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    Thank God!!! another normal human being on this forum!! there are one or two or few of these weirdos here that have these disgusting fetishes!! totally unhygienic!! i dont even like cum on face, coz I do kiss escorts faces, there's no proof they shower after every client, I went down on a escort once and the whack of fish off her turn me stomach! so not to insult her I just use my lower lip to tip it a bit, hell am I sticking my tongue out to that!! lol!, I wont be into getting rimmed myself, she'll have shit smell on her lips, kissing me all over with me own shit! no thank u! really dont know how those poeple can do it.

    "MESSAGE TO ALL ESCORTS, REGARDING HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS, YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PERFORM RIMMING OR WATERSPORTS TO KEEP US SATISFIED, PLEASE RESPECT ALL CLIENTS HYGIENE AND SAY NO TO THESE DISGUSTING REQUEST FROM SICKO CLIENTS, AS FOR US THE RESPECTABLE CLIENTS, ONLY REQUIRE BEAUTIFUL SEX NOT "SHIT" SEX!!!!
    Who was she??I love fish. Mackerel, cod, pollack, man prawns, you name it i love it. Hey there is enough of rimming on the forum here.

    The nicest smelling shit in town,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default I once saw a guy ....................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    Man i would have just walked out if that happened to me, or i would get sick all over the place. She would have to get cleaners in to clean the sick up for the 150 i paid her id get sick that much, how can they think that smelling like a fish shop is nice or the person wont mind, i dont know i give up.

    HYGIENE IS VERY IMPORTANT

    Regards: Doom
    eating a chinese while standing with his own vomit running down his jeans. hhaha hey 150 per half hour but you can only get sick once.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Question???

    west STATEMENT : 10-06-07, 09:54 PM

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "goodbye commuinity and God bless. No longer have the time for the place (and no i wont be back) not for a long time anyway. Take care and have a happy life although i kinda doubt it with some here. If i have touched your life in any small way then you havent touched mine at all

    And of course.............if youve enjoyed yourselves half as much as me...........then ive enjoyed myself twice as much as you..............

    Sincerely and Most Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside."

    BIGPAWS QUESTION : "Could you please define (considering your previous goodbyes forever speeches!) how long a "long time" is west???????????

    Thanks,
    Paws"

    ANSWER : A "long time/forever", according to west, is ................. 11 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hahahahahahahaha

    Welcome back west .......................

    Paws for thought

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    249
    Reviews
    16

    Default tony soprano gets it right !!

    [QUOTE=silo;10701]Thank God!!! another normal human being on this forum!! there are one or two or few of these weirdos here that have these disgusting fetishes!! totally unhygienic!! i dont even like cum on face, coz I do kiss escorts faces, there's no proof they shower after every client, QUOTE]

    You make a good point here silo,
    How many reviews are submitted here where guys praise an escort for OWO or CIM and then add great at french kissing...
    do they not realise that another punter was in the room 10 minutes earlier getting the same service.

    As Tony Soprano said when asked why he doesn't get blow jobs from his wife, "would you want anyone kissing your kids goodnight who would do that with their mouth"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •